Ch.15 Arguments between your hot head brother and your crush

It had been two days since, the attack on Shinigami's home. Mikey, Shinigami, Renet and Raph wondered around further into the forest. Renet was leading them somewhere. Shinigami barely talked, she was to upset what happened to her brother. As they walked it was getting dark. Raph sighs in annoyunce

"Okay where are we going ?" Raph finally said.

"I'm trying to find the time sypter" Renet said looking around.

"The time what ?" Raph asks.

"Don't worry Renet, will help you find it" Mikey said with small smile.

"OKay time out, Mikey we're gonna have a talk" Raph said as he pulls Mikey to the side of a tree.

"Mikey listen we're heading back to New york" Raphael said.

"But we can't Renet needs our help" Mikey said.

"Look Witchy over there can handle it, now come on we're going home" Raph said.

"How we're deep in a forest" Shinigami asks with a smirk as she apppers besides Mikey.

"For once can you not easy drop on my conversation with my brother ?!" Raph snares.

Shini shrugs. "It's what I'm good at" Shinigami smirks.

"Well cut it out" Raph snares. "Look as much as I want to help you guys me and Mikey really need to go home" Raphael snares.

"Well how on earth are you gonna do that Raphael, we're lost in the forest" Shinigami mocks.

"Um guys..." Mikey said.

"That's it !" Ever since we met you, you've been nothing but a pain in my ass and roping Mikey into getting captured because thanks to you Shredder almost mutanted Mikey !" Raph shouts.

Shinigami growls.

"That wasn't my fault, I would never put Mikey in harms way !" Shinigami shouts.

"Look I get how you feel that you almost lost you brother but I lost my brother !" Shinigami snares trying to hold it together.

Mikey eyes widen, knowing Raph hit a nearve.

Raph looks at her before storming off. "I need space" he grumbles.

"Raph wait !" Mikey calls out but Raph heads into the forest.

"Maybe he'll come back" Mikey thought before turning to Shinigami who wipes her tears.

"Are you okay Shini ?" Mikey asks.

"I don't get how you or your brothers can tourlate him" Shinigami said.

"Well Raph can be harsh but he is a softie, sometimes" Mikey said as comforts Shinigami.

"I just yet to see his soft side because he thinks I'm still the enemy" Shinigami mutters.

"Maybe you guys can get to know each other and see that you both like hitting stuff" Mikey said sheepishly.

Shinigami giggles. "If only if it was that easy" Shinigami said softly patting his shoulder.

"We should rest here for tonight" Renet suggests.

"Good Idea" Mikey grins. "I'll start the camp fire" Mikey said.

*******************************************************

Raph storms angrily. He stops and hits a tree to let his anger out.

"I'm losing that God damn witch is making me lose it !" Raph thought bitterly as presses his hand against the tree.

"If I keep going at with Shinigami I might not get Mikey to come home" Raph thought hopelessly.

"Maybe I should help him" Raph thought as he turns back to where he left the group a mile back.

Suddenly Raph hears a cracking sound. Raph turns around 8taking put his Sais.

But he sees no one, he just hears whispers, but it sounded like bickering.

"Come out I'm not afraid of you !" Raph shouts.

But he still sees no one but the bickering whispers are still there however he can hear one of the whispers.

"It's a Kappa" One voice whispers.

Feeling unnevered Raph turns around to leave but someone attacks him, landing a punch. Raph stumbles back as he looks up.

In front of him was a 16 year old girl with Jet black hair, orange eyes that where slanted eyes and asian features. She wore a black sleevesless shirt and black leggings with saddles. She wield twin Kusarigama.

Behind her was a 15 year old boy with black spike hair, A shorter 14 year old girl with brown hair with messy curls and sea blue eyes, another boy with black hair that went up to his ears and a girl with blond hair, pale skin and green eyes which where starring at Raph.

"Who are you guys ?!" Raph snares.

"Watashitachiha shite Imasu Bushi Gyangu" (We are the Bushi gang) The girl wilding the Kusarigama blades snares.

"Anata wa watashitachi no zasandearimasu, kappa" (And you are on on property, Kappa) The spikey hair boy snares.

Raph didn't really know Japanese that well, however he knew a few words like Kappa. But he knew these guys sounds angry .

"If you want a fight come on then ! I can blow off some steam" Raph snares as he holds up his Sais but something was missing his sais.

He heard giggling behind him. Raph turns behind him and sees a 15 year old girl with short raven hair with Asian features, smirking smuggling at him as she waves his sias in front of him.

Before he can react the long hair boy lunches a rope around Raph tangling him up in the rope. He pulls Raph to ground. Raph struggles but the ropes only get tighter.

Raph screams for help.

"Heeeeeeeeeeelllllllllppppppppppp !!!!!!!!!"

****************************************

Mikey gasps as hears the cry for help.

"That was Raph !" Mikey exclamies.

**********************************************************

Note- Raphie is in trouble. And now here are the Bushi gang. Well see the four other members next chapter.

The members that appears are

Kitsune, Tikki, Toran, Maddie,Arir,and Rai.

Rikki, Vexy, Kurusu, and Mika will appear in next chapter.