Ch.33 Overprotective is never the answear

"We shouldn't be even doing this" Vexy said.

"Oh come on Vexy, this should be interesting" Mika said pressing her ears agaisnt the door.

Right now the bushi gang and Mikey where listening to Raph and Shini's talk. Rikki, Akane and Renet where waiting outside for them.

"I just hope they don't start a fight" Mikey sighs.

"Okay so I have 10 bucks on Raph, anyone else want to bet" Rai said.

"Oh 30 bucks on Shinigami !" Mika grins.

"Okay anyone else wanna bet ?" Rai asks.

Ariri holds out all 5 fingers.

"Okay 10 for Ariri, Tikki, Toran your in ?" Mika asks.

Toran shackes his head.

"50 dollars for Shinigami !" Tikki grins.

"30 bucks on my sister" Kushi said.

"We don't have time for this !" Karasu snares, he was tied back to the chair. "Oh thanks for tying me back up ya jerks" He mutters.

"Yeah sorry about that will untie you when there down" Mika said

"You wanna bet ?" Rai asks him.

"Fine 20 bucks on witch girl because she punches hard" Karasu states.

"Guys I don't want them fighting" Mikey said.

"Maybe this a way for them to hopefully talks things out" Termone said patting Mikey's shell.

"Yeah I hope so" Mikey whispers.

***************************************************************

Shinigami folds her arms, clearly annoyed.

"Okay let's get this over with" Shinigami mutters, not in the mood to talk about this or get blamed by Mikey's hot headed brother.

"Mikey isn't going with you or the others" Raph said. Shinigami narrows her eyes at him.

"That's not up to you, that's up to Mikey" Shinigami said.

"No I know Mikey and he's gonna chose to go with you and get into some peril" Raph argues.

"So what your making his choices for him ?" Shinigami said, her voice getting angry.

"Well its better than not telling me he's seeking out with you witch girl" Raph points out.

"Mikey should make this choice not you and that's finally, now if you excuse me I got a rescue mission to attend to" Shinigami said as she's about to open up the door.

"I swear to god Shinigami, if Mikey gets hurt or captured I will hold you personally responsible !" Raph shouts.

Shinigami stops herself. She felt knew found anger in side her. She turns her attention back to Raph.

"You honestly think I'm going to let that happen !" Shinigami snares angerly.

"You let it happened last time and Mikey nearly got mutanted" Raph growls.

"Fot the last time that wasn't my fault Why do you keep blaming me for that ?!!" Shinigami screams.

"I nearly lost my brother because of you !" Raph snares.

"I won't let that happen because I love him !!!!!" Shinigami blurts out.

****************************************************

Mikey gasps when he heard this. She loves him ? Mikey felt joy and happiness inside him. Does that mean he could ask her out on a date or would that mean she would ask him on a date ?

Mikey wounded until he heard more shouting.

********************************************************

"If you love him then you do what's right and back off" Raph snares.

"And if you truly care about your brother you will consider his feelings" Shinigami snares back.

"Mikey might get hurt and it'll all be thanks to you !" Raph shouts.

Mikey couldn't take it anymore he had to stop this, he didn't want Raph blaming Shinigami anymore, he wants Raph to stop being over protective of him he wasn't a baby anymore.

Mikey bursts through the door. Raph gasps seeing Mikey. Had he been listing the whole time ?

"Raph stop it ! Stop blaming my choices on Shinigami !" Mikey shouts.

"Mikey are you forgetting what happened ? It's her fault !" Raph shouts.

"No its not ! it's mine I shouldn't of left the lair to go after her and that's the reason I got caught by Shredder becauses I couldn't help her!" Mikey shouts whipping in coming tears.

"Mikey I...." Raph began.

"Raph I know you want to protect me, but I have to prove I don't need you guys all the time that I can do stuff and fight on my own" Mikey said.

"Mikey..."

"I'm not waiting for an answer Raph, I'm going with them" Mikey said.

And without another word Mikey left the room with Shinigami with out another word. Raph stood there sadly.

Note- Poor Mikey. Raphael was only trying to do the right thing but backfires,