Ch.14 Escaping the witch Temple

Tatasu slowly  approached the old witch, his sword drawn.

"You must be really proud of yourself, Tatasu" Regina said.

"I came for the girl" Tatasu snares.

"She's gone Tatasu, you can't harm her" Regina said.

"Then I gusse you'll die along with your Dojo" Tatasu growls.

"I won't give you the sastafiction, 'she' would never forgive me if I ever did" Regina snares.

"She was weak" Tatasu  snares.

"She was stronger than you'll ever be" Regina snares.

Tatasu advenes on Regina.

"Will see about that" Tatasu smirks.

Regina turns around and holds out her hands.

"Then do it Tatasu" Regina whispers.

"Tatasu raises his swords above her. Regina smiles wide as smoke surroundes her. She laughs wickedly as the fire begins to spread like wild fire. Then she was gone in thin air. Much to Tatasu's anger.

"Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

************************************************************

"I can't believe I'm getting roped into this mess"  Raph thought as He,Shini, Mikey,  Renet, and Kushi run across the dojo near an exit. Fire further speards.

"Were almost there" Shinigami said .

Suddenly Iku lunches herself in front of the group.

"Look out !" Shinigami shouts as she puts Renet behind her.

"You won't escape  me sisssster" Iku hisses.

Shinigami takes at her moon syths.

"We need to get out here ! This place gonna burn down !" Raph shouts.

"Go I'll hold her off" Kushi said taking out his staff as he attacks Iku.

"No ! I'm  not going anywhere without you !" Shinigami shouts.

"Shini we need to get out here this place is burning to the ground !" Mikey shouts.

"I'll follow close behind !" Kushi said.

Raph begins to tug on Shinigami's arm.

Shinigami looks at him with great concern.

"I'm coming back for you" Shinigami shouts as the group head to the exit.

Kushi hits Iku with his Bo staff causing her to stage back. He elbow strikes her in the jaw forcing her to the ground. Kushi breathes heavily looking towards to the exit as the group make third escape to it. Kushi begins to run towards the exit but something catches his foot, forcing him to the ground.

"I'm not done with you yet brother !" Iku hisses as she twists his ankle.

Kushi screams in agony.

Shinigami hears this and turns around in horror.

"Brother !" Shinigami cries.

"Bye bye brother" Iku laughe as she flings Kushi to a wall.

Kushi hits the wall,  collapsing to the ground.

"Kushi !" Shinigami screams. She tries to run to her brother but burning debarie separates her form her brother.

"No !" Shinigami screams, desperately trying to find another way to reach her injured brother. Tears stream down her face.

"Kushi !" Shinigami screams over and over again.

She couldn't lose him. She lost her mother.... she couldn't afford to lose her brother too.

Mikey runs to Shinigami, tugging her arm.

"Shinigami we need to get out of here" Mikey begs.

"I need to save my brother !" Shinigami cries.

"I promise will find a way to save him but we need to get out of here !" Mikey begs her.

Shinigami looks at Mikey. She could still feel her brother alive.

"Okay" Shinigami breathes out.

Mikey and Shinigami head to the exit and escape to the outside of the forest.

Shinigami turns her head and watches her home, she was taken in to when she was a little girl, burn to the ground.

Shinigami let's out of cry of sadness and agony as she falls to her knees, sobbing.

Mikey kneels in front of her hugging her.

Shinigami sobs into his shoulder. She sensed the worst of could of become of her brother. But she felt him still alive and that's the only hoped she has.

*************************************************************

5 hours later,

Kushi layed, uncouise. The pain was to bareable to stay awake. He had crawled of from the drebarie and dragged himself to a tree away from the burned down dojo, where the poor boy had curled up in a fatel postion.

A hoodied girl approaches him. She kneels besides him and studies his injuries. His left ankle was broken, a burned arm, a slow bleeding shoulder and a sprained ribs, luckly not cracked or broken.

The girl removes her hood to revale her long orange hair. She places her hand on his head. She looks in the distance where the dojo had burned down hours ago. She knew exactly what that place was originally.

"What has happened" The girl thought.

She hears a small whimper escape Kushi's lips.

She knew she had to heal him. She carefully picks him and carries Kushi off.

Note- A lot of stuff happens . But Poor Kushi and Shinigami. Iku's Veancence knows no bounders.

The ending was for TremorDusk, I hoped you like it.