The Bushi gang upcoming Oc's for act two

Note- Okay so theses are Oc's called the Bushi gang (Bushi means warrior in japanse) for act two of the story. There are gonna be a lot because of people in this gang so some of them are supporting characters while the rest will have a big part in the the story. they are a gang of thives, street kids and kids who where abandoned by thire parents. Some of them speak in Japanse while other speake Japnse and english. Fun fact I created the Oc's with my brother and cousin. Another fun fact some of theses oc's are inspired by people we know and are close with. For example one of the oc's is inspired by 1my best friend Madison. Tell us what you think in the comments.
************************************************************

1. Name: Akane
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Personitey and Looks like: She's very firecy, sneeky,fiestey and very angered easily, protective of the younger thives in the gang. She has jet black hair, orange eyes, slanted eyes, Asian features. She wears a black sleeveless shirt and black leggings with sanddels, she wears a bage scarf around her neck.
Weapon: Twin Kusarigama
Talents: Fighting
More info: Toranosuke and Airi is her blood related brother and sister.
Voice actor: Chelsea Kurtz

2.Name: Tikki
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Personitey and looks: goof, odd, funny,lose cannon, hungry, meat eater (loves to eat turtles with muscles on them) She has blonde hair, green eyes, pale skin, sharp nails. She wears torn clothes and she's bare foot.
Weapon : Hot sauce and her jaws
Talents: She has powers as an Hawk
More info: She may look human but she's more Hawk than human.
Voice actor: Pom Klementieff (She plays Mantis in Guardians of the galaxy. Vol 2) or Kate Mckinnon

3.Name: Toranosuke, Toran for short (means Tiger)
Age: 15
gender : Male
Personitey and looks: Only speakes in Japanese because English is harder to speak for him. He has a little bit of temper but he expessises him by punching,rebel, very resorceful. He gets annoyed with the girl who keeps flirting with him Black spikey hair, orange eyes, Asian features, slightly musculer. Wears torn up jeans and a black jacket
Weapon : Throwing knifes
Talents: Great a knife throwing and is an acrobatic.
More info: Akane's brother and is twins with Airi. His less talkative is a trait from one of my cousin. (My brother created thus Oc by himself and asked me to include it)
Voice actor: Vicent Tong

4. Name: Airi
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Personitey and Looks: Very smug and clever. she doesn't talk that much she just smirks when she's up to no good, Unlike her brother she doesn't talk that much she mostly coumacties in sign language but once in awhile she'll speake in Japanese. Short Raven hair that goes up to her ears, at the tips are dyed dark purple, brownish eyes mixed with a little orange, Asian features, wears dark eye shadow. She wears black sweat pants, white tank top shirt.
Weapon: Dagger
Talents: Stealing
More info: She's Akane's sister and Toran's sister.
Voice actor: Kelly Hu

5. Name: Maddie
Age: 14
Gender: female
Personitey and Looks: She's cute, Friendly, appears out of no where a lot,naive, she gets nervous sometimes and crackes under pressure. She has brown hair with a few messy curls and sea blue eyes She wears a light purple jacket with torn up jeans.
Weapone: Sling shot
Talents: Crawles into small places because of her small size, she loves to cook.
More info: Maddie is sightly based off my friend Madison.
Voice actor: Dafen keen

6.Name: Mika
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Personitey and Looks: Dirty blonde hair, light green eyes, She wears Akane's clothes mostly but when isn't she wear a red sweat pants with a color shirt. She's flirtly towards Toran, horny, she the queen of movie refrences, she's the lose cannon, and will take on anyone in a fight
Weapone: Matches
Talents: Lightening matches
More info: This character is basically Rebel Wilson and I love her.
Voice actor: Rebel Wilson

7. Name: Rikki
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Personitey and Looks: A former foot ninja before he was kidnapped and rescured by Airi, Toran and Rai. Now he steals with the band of thives. He's serise, honorable,Rebel, protective, and charming. He has Black hair with red dyed in it. Dark green eyes, asian features, near his right eye is a small scar. He wears a black ninja outfit.
Weapons: Tanto blade
Talents: Stealthy and skillful swordsmen
More info: There where a few voice actors in mind for this chracter
Voice actors: Yuki Matsuzaki

8. Name : Rai (means thunder)
Age : 15
Gender: Male
Personitey and looks: Mischievous, scondrol, rebliouse, thrill seeker, trouble making, good hearted. Black hair that is up to his ears,brown eyes, asian features. He wears a vest and no shirt and torn up blue jeans
Weapons: Whip like chain
Talents: Tying good knots so people can't escape
More info: His friends call him a cheap ass because he steals stuff that easy to get rather than the harder more valuable stuff.s
Voice actors : Ryan Potter

9. Name: Karasu (means Crow)
Age: 16
Gender: male
Personitey and Looks: he's very gothic, smug,mercelyless,smart ass,easily annoyed and badass. He has black slick hair that he parts to the left with one of his bangs that are dyed purple. His eyes are light brown, and asian features. he wears a white torn up shirt which he covers up with a black leather trench coat, with black pants. He's Japanese and Scottish
Weapons: double daggers
Talents: hiding in the shadows
More info: He's half Asian and half scotish. You can her an Scottish accent every time he speaks.
Voice actor : Thomas Doherty (or Jack Griffo would fit this character too)

10. Tremore is owned by TremorDusk. Big thanks to her for letting me using her oc (Yes she is part of the Bushi gang as the leader and ally of the witch clan)

 Big thanks to her for letting me using her oc (Yes she is part of the Bushi gang as the leader and ally of the witch clan)

11. (Vexy is owned by Eclipse_Hamato big thanks for her Oc and she's also a member of the Bushi gang)

 (Vexy is owned by Eclipse_Hamato big thanks for her Oc and she's also a member of the Bushi gang)

Note- special thanks to TremorDusk and Eclipse_Hamato for the wonderful Oc's. Please tell us what you think of the Bushi gang My brother, me and my cousin worked so hard on them. We can't wait until they show up soon.