Ch. 18 New friends

"So let me get this straight, your red head hair friend is an ally of your witch council and an healer" Raphael said.

Termone had lead Mikey, Shinigami, Raph and Renet to her home which is a small wooden cabin with a witch clan council blanket in front of the door like a welcome mat. There was room where the four where talking to Termone private was the rest of Bushi gang where in another room. Well expect Karasu who decided to stay and listen. Rikki was thire too, he just didn't say a word he just looked at Renet.

"She has a name you know" Karasu said as he sits on the side of the room and sharpens his knife. "But I gusse you don't care to remember it" He smirks.

Raph gives him a glare.

"Well, my name is Termone and it's very nice to meet more friends of Shinigami" Termone said as she hands Renet a cup of green tea. "I am a healer yes but the correct term is hesabane, I came an Heasbane after my parents abandoned me, there weren't nice people" Termone explains sadly.

"I'm sorry that happened to you" Mikey said.

"The only good thing coming out of my abandonedment, was meeting Regina, she took me in and taught me everything about healing others in need, I would of never meet Shinigami or the Bushi gang" Termone explains.

"What I don't under how did you wound up with the Bushi gang you seem too nice" Raph points out.

"Well I knew Akane and her siblings from the streets,after 4 years not seeing them, I meet them again after two of thire gang members Rai and Tikki got injured and where in need of medical attention , I agreed to heal them. Ever since then I've been there healer and care taker" Termone explains.

"So your there leader ?" Mikey asks.

"Not really, they just look up to her, she heals them when they hurt the thire leader is Akane and Rikki" Karasu said.

"Who's Akane ?" Mikey asks.

"She's the girl who kicked your brother's ass and had a cat fight with the witch girl" Karasu chuckles with a smug smirk.

Raph gives him a death glare.

"And speaking of Akane" Karasu said with a smirk.

Stood in a door way was the girl with jet black hair, her eyes glaring at Raph. Raph felt his cheeks heat up.

"Is everything alright Akane ?" Termone asks her.

"Maddie is starting a fight with Rai and Mika again, I need Karasu to talk to Maddie since she looks up to him like a big brother" Akane explains.

"Hang on I'll talk to her" Karasu said following Akane into the other room.

Termone stands up.

"Shinigami I have something for you to see, follow me" Termone said.

"I'll be back" Shinigami said before following her.

Mikey turns to Rikki.

"So how are you ?" Mikey asks with a small smile.

But Rikki doesn't bother to answer him.

*****************************************************

"I found someone that you thought you lost" Termone explains as she opens up a door to her healing.

Shinigami stood there in shock as a tear slides down her face as she felt joy and relief inside her.

Inside the healing room, was Kushi. He looked a still not injured evidence by his wrapped up foot and arm.

"Kushi !" Shinigami cries in joy as she hugs her younger brother.

Kushi wraps his around Shinigami and hugs her back.

"I missed you too sis" Kushi whispers.

"I'm so glad your alright" Shinigami whispers.

Kushi smiles sightly.

Shinigami turns to Termone.

"Thank you" Shinigami said smiling.

"Anytime" Termone said blowing her head.

Note- Sorry this is a little late, we get a little more information on Termone