Ch.2 Attempted meditation

Mikey laid down again on the mat as he closes his eyes. Shinigami kneeled beside him as she places her hand onto Mikey's head.

"Clear your mind" Shinigami spoke softly.

"I don't think this is how you do meditation" Mikey said.

"Well this how we meditat, now clear your head mind" Shinigami
said.

"Okay" Mikey said doing his best to clear his mind. But Mikey found it hard. He had a lot of things on his mind. Like his brothers, Splinter, Ice cream kitty, his friends and home...

He wondered if he'll ever see his family again. Was running away  a good choice. Shinigami  could tell he had a lot on his mind. So she waited a long time for Mikey to be half asleep. That way it would be easier  to meditate. Once he was half asleep, he began to mediate.

*********************************************

Mikey could see himself back in the lair. He looks around confused.

"Shini, where did you go ?" Mikey asks.

Mikey suddenly hears sobs and begs. He walks to source. Then he sees it.

He sees his five year old selg sobbing and begging as Raphael gives him shell wedgies and noogies.

"Please stop !!!" Mikey sobs.

But Raph didn't stop he countuied to bully Mikey. It was like Raph enjoyed tormenting him.

Mikey angirely whippes his tears. Why was Raph so mean to him ?

Mikey suddenly  gasps awake. Mikey suddenly  cries hugging Shinigami. She holds him trying to sooth him.

"Shhh, it's okay" Shinigami whispers  holding him.

**************************************************

Meanwhile,

She runs away from the hissing sounds. She had to escape. She must find Regina. She could help her.

Note- Who's the girl ?