Ch.29 The warning

It was night and everyone was asleep on the pillow nest. Mikey laid on the pillow nest drifting off to sleep with Shinigami sleeping next to him.

In Mikey's dreamm

Mikey stood there still, looking around him. He was sorrounded by trees.

"Hello ? Shinigami ?" Mikey asks.

"Hello again my friend" said a voice.

Mikey's eyes widen at Nigtorra who stood in front of him.

"Nigtorra ?! Stay away from me !" Mikey shouts.

"I don't want to hurt you Mikey, I never did, I've been trying to warn you" Nigtorra tries to explain.

"Warn me ? Warn me about what ?" Mikey asks.

"The foot is searching, for the time key that would grant them acuss to the time sypter but not only that, The foot knows where you are, you have to get Renet to her distaintion before Tatasu finds her" Nigtorra explains.

"How could the foot know where this place it's hidden ?" Mikey asks.

"There's a foot spy in the Bushi gang he's been feeding them information" Nigtorra explains.

"So it is Rikki ?" Mikey asks.

"No its not him but Iku did tourtur poor Maddie to get more information about Renet's current state" Nigtorra explains.

"Oh no Maddie" Mikey gasps.

"You need to take Renet far away from here or the your new friends will suffer" Nigtorra explains.

"Thanks for the warning Nigtorra"

Nigtorra smiles softly.

"I don't want anyone getting hurt, I'm only forced to work for the foot" Nigtorra said.

"Wait who's the spy ?" Mikey asks.

"It's...."

Mikey gasps awake. He groans in frustration. Shinigami looks at him confused.

"It's everything okay ?" Shinigami asks.

"Yeah I'm okay..." Mikey said as he sees Renet outside and not asleep. "We should talk to her" Mikey said.

Shinigami nods.

************************************************************

Meanwhile somewhere in the forest,

Maya, Mark and Iku wait as a black clad ninja approachs them. Iku smirks at Maddie who had been tied to a tree. She had a blind fold on her.

"Your late !" Maya snares.

"Sorry, it's not easy seeking out when you have to wait for some many people to fall asleep" The black clad ninja said as he takes of his mask to reviale Karasu.

"Well done, I knew you where the guy for the job, Bradford" Mark smirks.

"Hey as long as you kept your deal" Karasu gruffs as he tosses the mask near the ground.

"Like father like son" Iku laughs.

Karasu growls as he looks at Maddie who was looking at him or trying to if it wasn't for that damn blindfold but she knew it was him for his thick scotish accent.

"Okay our deals done now let her go" Karasu snares.

"First the information" Maya snares.

"There attention is more finding Maddie then protecting Renet, so Bushi gang us unfoucse" Karasu explains.

"Good, will deal with them after Karai and her men dig up the time key" Mark said.

"Now let Maddie go" Karasu said looking at the poor girl.

"Not until your jobs done" Iku hisses.

"My job is done, the deal was I be a spy for you, you don't hurt my friends, that's been the deal for two years, that's before you kidnapped Maddie that I had to give you more !" Karasu snares.

"Once we have the time key and Renet, will let the girl go" Mark said.

Karasu sighs in defeat.

"Hand in there Maddie, you'll be free soon" Karasu said as he leaves.

But unknown to them Ariri had watch the conversation the whole time. She scowls as she quitly follows Karasu.

************************************************************

Note- Karasu has been the spy the whole time ! It is like father like son. But Nigtorra helped Mikey.