THE INN (Ruby P.O.V)

Good girl, she's done well during the flight: sometimes it can be very bumpy, wind whips up on all sides, it can be hot or it can be very cold and the sensation of landing suddenly somewhere else hundreds of miles away unsettles most of the inexperienced people. I threw up after my first flight but Iselen seems to have a strong stomach and she's only a bit pale. Deva's done well too, to be honest we didn't need to bring the horse with us but my girl loves this animal and I promised to give her whatever she wants. Maybe I'm a selfish bitch when it comes to get what I desire but when I give my word, I keep it.

Now my skin is itching slightly: I've had to channel lots of energy to bring us here and that has left me a little sensitive. My power it's enough for that and much more but it's been a long time since I didn't need to give all I've got and I could use a bed to rest and some dinner to regain my strength.

We're approaching one of the East free cities, I brought us here because I know that Iselen's plan was to start over and make a living in this place. It's not a bad idea, this kind of cities offer infinite opportunities: all types of business are done here, they're open to every race and classes of persons, even those who are wanted criminals elsewhere; in addition to this they're important communications hubs to go to other free cities since all of them are connected for the sake of business. Nobody asks questions and nobody cares about your past but what you can do in the present.

Of course, they can be dangerous too if you don't know your way around, too much thieves and thugs roaming free. Usually I don't care about them but today I'm not looking for trouble: my priority is Iselen's comfort. I decide to open my mind to the thoughts of people around us and I feel overwhelmed by all that voices for a moment till I pick out some of them, the ones that can tell me what I want to know: what's the best inn of the city? Yes, I got it!

The most expensive inn isn't necessarily the best one, I'm looking for the best service and the one I've chosen it's exactly what we need: clean, pretty, discreet and the owner's son will take care of Deva personally. Our room isn't very big but it has its own private bathroom, it's impeccably clean, sheets are white, there're flowers in the window and the hardwood floor and wooden furniture smell of bee wax and lemon. There's a large bed, a fireplace to keep us warm with two armchairs, a couple of trunks and a table with chairs... perfect. In addition to this the innkeeper, her son and maids are simple-minded people; I could erase their memories about us in less than a minute if necessary.

It's getting dark and I need to deal with a couple of things before the end of the day, but now...

- Undress.

- Excuse me?

- Take your clothes off, I want to see your underwear. I've been thinking about that all day long – I sit on an armchair ready to enjoy the show.

Iselen looks at me in disbelief from the other side of the room. Is she going to refuse my proposal? I knew that she wasn't going to be an obedient girl always but I wouldn't like to start with punishments so soon, after a long day riding her horse she won't like to sleep on the floor, let alone after a good spanking. But no, my girl sits on the other armchair in front of me and takes her boots off. Her coat goes next and then her shirt; she places every item of clothing neatly folded on the back of the armchair. Good girl, we'll get along fine. Now your pants babe...

I beckon her closer and she stands between my open legs wearing only her camisole and light blue linen panties, these ones are like shorts, more comfortable for riding a horse I guess. I can't help but laugh, seriously honey? Are those little rainbows, sparrows and clouds embroidered?

- Sit down on my lap straddling me.

She does as I've ordered even if she's blushing furiously. I have her perfect body under my hands again; I've missed you baby. I play with the ribbon that closes her camisole and I slide my hands over her breasts and her ribs, the linen fabric under my fingers feels warm. Now that she's awake her muscles get tense with every movement, she's not as relaxed as it was a few days ago but I have no intention of drugging her again and certainly not with that very high dose.

- Calm down, love, I'm just caressing you. You can step back if you want, I'll let you go.

I'm shocked by my own patience: it's been a long time since I don't have to make efforts to get what I want. I place my hands on her buttocks and I hold her a bit closer, she's not fighting me although she's not looking at me, she keeps her eyes low while she puts her hands on my shoulders for balance. I decide to put a little more pressure on her and I slide my thumb over her crotch, slowly, up and down and back again rubbing the thin fabric. I place my finger over her clit holding it there for a moment, then I start to circle it gently while I notice that Iselen struggles to breathe.

- You like it, don't you honey? It's going to feel so good baby, I promise. I know you've never done something like this before but we're going to take our time and...

- Well I did... with a boy... it was just once...

- You... what? – I ask while my mind tries to process the information. When I understand what she means I'm filled with fury. I'm livid. Without thinking I hold her tight by her neck, grabbing her hair and pulling hard with my other hand forcing her to look into my eyes. The room's temperature plummets rapidly and frost forms on the windows, the light fades because the fire is unable to fight the cold, Iselen's breathe looks like white steam in the frozen air. She's terrified and I don't care, she deserves this... I know what she's seeing right now, my eyes are no longer green and I'm pretty sure she doesn't like the shade they're getting... - Answer me, now!

I loosen my grip on her neck slightly to let her speak. She's shaking, I don't know if it's fear or cold but I hope it's the first one...

- It happened years ago... I... there were rumours that the King wanted me to marry and get rid of me so he could save money not supporting me anymore. I thought that... if I had my reputation ruined nobody would want to marry me... I could go and live with my mother or something like that. I chose a young and innocuous boy, it was something quickly and impersonal on the barn's straw... then... the King forgot his plan and nothing happened. I'm so sorry Ruby, please forgive me...

- Did you cum? – One tear runs through her cheek. As if something like that could affect me... You don't know who you're dealing with, little girl...

- What?

- I'm asking if you had an orgasm – I yell holding her hair harder.

- I don't know... I don't think so...

- No, if you'd had it, you'd know it.

I release her abruptly and I stare at her face while trying to calm down, realizing that she's called me Ruby... it's been centuries since I don't hear my name. She's still shaking on my lap even if the temperature of the room is raising and the fire is warm now. She's looking into my eyes, probably surprised because they're green again. I take a deep breath to get rid of the remaining negative energy. Okay it's fine, I can't say she's cheated on me, she wasn't mine back then and she was only trying to survive at the Court. I can live with this, I'll be the only one who is going to pleasure her and there'll never be another one.

I stand up with her on my lap, holding her with one arm, and she lets out a shocked gasp... yes honey, I'm way stronger than you can imagine. I feel her heat on my waist, fuck, she was starting to get wet and I've ruined it with my fit of jealousy. I let her feet touch the floor, she's still shaky so I place my hands firmly on her sides.

- Your bath is ready: you have warm water, soap and towels in there. Don't worry about dinner, it will keep warm on the table till you sit down to eat. I have to go, I'll be back in a couple of hours; do not leave this room, I don't want you out alone. Am I clear? Fine because I don't want to get angry with you again.

I leave Iselen looking in awe at the table full of food that I've made appear out of nowhere and I close the door not paying attention to the offended look and hiss that Lucifer throws at me. My cat hates when I lose my temper, he doesn't like cold.