KEIJI (Ruby P.O.V)

- Ruby! – Iselen's outraged tone of voice echoes through our room while I slide the door to close it behind me. She has her legs around my waist and my arm holds her tight against my body hiding her breasts with my own skin – I asked you to stay still... - usually her pout would make me smile but not now, I'm trying to control myself – Ruby...

My girl has realized that something goes wrong finally. I breathe slowly, focusing on the air flow that goes in and out my lungs, adjusting my breathing with the rhythm of her beating heart against my chest while I bury my face in her neck. Energy dances around us and temperature plummets, not as much as in the past when even the walls were frozen, but enough to make Iselen shiver when she feels it... she's figured it out right now: I'm really pissed off and trying not to explode with rage. She tangles her fingers in my hair and rubs my nape gently, her lips leave a trail of little kisses under my ear and my neck and her legs squeeze my waist harder.

- Calm down, babe, tell me what's happening...

- Keiji... - I answer gritting my teeth.

- Koji's brother? – Iselen pulls her face away from my neck and stares at me confused.

- He was hidden in the garden, looking at us, looking at you... - I'm filled with rage again and the cold air is whirling around us forming ice crystals on my girl's hair. I try to restrain myself again, I don't want her to feel cold but it's pretty difficult... that asshole has seen my partner's naked breasts... she's mine... she had no right to...

- Ruby, calm down... look at me... calm down – I take a deep breath one more time and the room's temperature rises again. Lucifer woke up when we got in and now he's staring at us deadly serious, he's ready to gouge the voyeuristic's eyeballs with his claws. I wouldn't mind if he does it – What the hell is wrong with these people? Naomi is an irresponsible and pervert brat, Tian is a foul-mouthed, Keiji is a voyeuristic and Akira's in his own little world... the only normal one is Koji although I don't know what to think about him anymore... I want to go home.

My girl releases my waist and puts her feet on the ground, I let her go just because I'm feeling better right now and there's no danger of me freezing the building or setting it on fire in a fit of rage. Iselen starts pacing up and down while buttoning up her shirt till she stops in front of me.

- Seriously Ruby, I don't like this island and I want to leave... I feel sorry for Koji, he's always been kind to us but... I want a room with stone or brick walls, a four-poster bed made of wood and I want to be able to go to the bathroom without getting soaked when it's raining. Or is that asking too much?

- No babe, I think these are fair and reasonable requests – I answer laughing while Iselen sighs relieved knowing that I'm not about to do something crazy – Listen, give me a week, okay? Enough time to catch up with Tian, be kind to Akira and Koji and maybe go shopping... then we can tell them that something important has come up at home and we'll go back to Kerys.

- And you'll buy me a four-poster bed...

- And I'll buy you a four-poster bed... even if I don't know what's wrong with our old bed.

- I just want to tie you up to a post so I can lick you...

- Iselen! – I yell shocked before bursting into laughing. My girl has managed to make me feel totally relaxed and the last trace of negative energy vanishes from the room.

- Can you come with me, please? – She asks while checking if her shirt is perfectly buttoned in the mirror.

- Where are you going?