NANIWA (Ruby P.O.V)

A muffled cry sounds above my head and I can't help chuckling against her flesh. My poor Iselen is perfectly aware that the walls of this cabin are made of thin wooden panels and it's easy for people outside to hear everything that's happening inside. That's why she has her hand over her mouth right now trying to hold back her moans of pleasure, unfortunately for her without much success. The truth is that I casted a spell in order to soundproof this cabin the first day of our journey, so no one would be able to hear our conversations, but I forgot to tell her and now I'm having so much fun feeling her twisting under my mouth trying to pretend that my head isn't between her legs under the duvet.

It's dark here in this blankets nest but, even if I'm perfectly capable of seeing without light, I don't need to do it: feeling her, tasting her and smelling her it's enough for me right now. She tastes like strawberries... my girl always tastes like strawberries since that day she made a special breakfast for me. I slide my flat tongue over her clit again and again, it's hard and swollen, exactly the way I like it... perfect... I love to keep her here, on the edge of an orgasm, while I'm suckling her clit rhythmically between mi lips like it's one of her nipples. Iselen has forgotten that people outside could hear us and sobs loudly while she tangles her hand in my hair forcing my head closer to her core. Calm down babe, I'm not going anywhere... at least for a while...

Using the tip of my tongue to circle her clit, I keep an arm on her pelvis trying to immobilize her hips while my other hands makes her way up rubbing the inside of her thigh. Iselen opens her legs wider knowing what's coming next... naughty girl... I rim her opening gently, soaking my fingertips in her sweet and warm juices, while her heady smell wraps my mind. Her whole body gets tensed while I thrust two fingers tortuously slowly inside her pussy holding her clit between my teeth with great care at the same time, letting her feel the pressure but not hurting her. Her pussy walls are wet, warm and soft while I rub them with my fingertips, thrusting in and out at the same pace my flat tongue is licking her clit again. I increase my rhythm gradually but very slowly focusing on building up a powerful orgasm for her, one of those ecstasies that make her body go limp for some minutes, totally unable to move.

My fingers move easily in and out coated with her juices, she's always so wet for me... I add a third finger just to feel her writhing under me and she tries to hold back another cry. Her pussy walls are clenching rhythmically against my hand and I know she's about to cum, I can feel her clit throbbing under my tongue, flooded with her sweet blood, I can smell it under the delicate skin I'm licking. My eyes turn red while I increase my pace, suddenly I need her to reach her peak as soon as possible, before I can't restrain myself anymore and bite her sweet flesh right here. Iselen's body gets more and more tensed, her hips bucking against my face nonstop, till she starts convulsing crying out loud, not caring about who can hear her, cumming hard against my tongue while I do my best to extend her pleasure till I hear her begging me to stop.

My little girl... you should know by now that I never have mercy. I move my lips quickly to the lower part of her groin and sink my fangs aggressively through the skin to reach the femoral artery, sucking a sip of her delicious blood while my fingers keep pumping in and out her pussy and my thumb rubs her sensitive nub. Iselen chains one orgasm after another, cumming hard with each sip of blood I drink, twisting without control under my head. I put more pressure with my arm on her hips to pin her down till I fear that I'll break a bone but she never stops crying and bucking till her juices are soaking my fingers, her thighs, the duvet and the mattress.

- Fuck! Ruby stop! Oh my God, please, I beg you! Stop!

Her body goes limp under me while I rub my tongue over the little wounds to close them, the enormous amount of adrenaline and endorphins that were running wild through her veins after a half dozen orgasms is now in my body and the sensation is amazing. I push aside the duvet with my hand taking a deep breath of fresh air that smells like the sea with my head tilted back and my fangs clearly visible between my lips: I'll never get tired of this feeling: her strength and warmth sharpening my senses, increasing my power, my girl becoming physically part of me... My fingers are still inside her body so I remove them slowly and lower my head to lap at her dripping opening, the mixed flavour of her blood and her sweet juices tastes like ambrosia... the nectar of the gods.