Prologue

*Ashton from 5SOS appears randomly from Chapter 13 onwards. Please don't spam me saying that his eyes are hazel or whatever because I always imagine him with blue eyes. The story is fictional and I just use him for his looks and his name. He isn't really a lechery demon.*

I don't know how I ended up like this. As the guards strapped me to the electric chair, I can't help but let out a lone tear. It trickled down to my jaw and the path it made was beginning to itch. I don't cry out because it was all my fault anyway and accepting my fate was the easiest thing to do. I am such an idiot. I shouldn't have loved someone. I shouldn't have escaped into the boys' side. I shouldn't have been born. I've only been on this planet for nineteen years. I couldn't help but feel lied to for all that time.

They lied to me my entire life.

"Men are disgusting creatures needed only for sperm donations."

"Men are dangerous. Stay away from them!"

"Men are ugly and are all stupid and ignorant."

And finding out that these were lies had put me to my death. As they put the wires into my arm, a sponge on my head, I thought of him. The beautiful, caring boy whom I had fallen in love with. I remembered all the intimate moments I had with him and let out a sob. He was probably going to meet with the same fate as me.

Goodbye world!