Chapter 9

"That was one decent breakfast." Noah smiled as he scraped the plate clean. Lauren took the plate from him and disposed it. "So, what do you want to do today?"

"I'm probably going to take a shower now and after I get cleaned up we'll talk, okay?" Lauren pecked his cheek before going into the bathroom.

When she was finished, Lauren wrapped a white towel around herself and got out of the shower. She brushed her teeth and then cursed as she had forgotten to take her fresh clothes with her. Awkwardly, she made her way out of the bathroom to get some clothes.

Noah's mouth dropped as she exited the bathroom in just a towel. He crossed his legs, with a lot of difficulty, and bit his thumbnail.

"It's not nice to stare." Lauren reminded pulling clothes out of her closet. Deciding not to un/dress in front of him, she re-entered the bathroom.

She came out fully dressed and with a grin on her face. Noah was confused by this.

"What are you smiling about?" He asked, innocently.

"Oh nothing." She lied.

"I know it must be something!" Noah replied.

"Okay, okay. I just thought of what we should do today."

"What?"

"Movies!"

_______

After watching about 5 hours of movies. Lauren went to lunch and returned a few moments later with a tray of food. She handed Noah a sandwich and they ate in silence whilst watching some tragedy about a lesbian couple who were always in sticky situations.

"Oh, Ronda, Ronda, where for art though Ronda?" Juliet called, from her bedroom balcony which was right above the 'garden' (which was more of a sort of greenhouse.)

"You know, I once watched a film like this, it was called Romeo and Julien. I swear that they use the same lines."

"Really?"

"We can't love my guardian will not let it." Noah and Juliet said at exactly the same time. "See what I mean?" Lauren wondered why the males were always seen as being bad when Noah, who just so happened to be a boy was so kind and considerate, especially towards her. She wondered if I was possible to love a boy.

If a girl and a girl can be in love, why not a girl and a boy? Sure, she had been told that boys were disgusting inferiors all her life but hey why not? She didn't see what the issue was. Perhaps the people running all this have a reason for this? She didn't know. It was difficult.

She looked over at Noah, whose eyes were glued to the screen of her television. The fine stubble littering his sharp jaw, messy blond hair and small, strawberry birthmark right below his left ear just made Lauren more attracted to him. She lightly traced over the mark and he shivered before leaning into her touch.

"Noah...I think I love you." She admitted, quietly.

"That's good..." He replied.

"Why?" Lauren asked.

"...Because I think I love you too." Instead of replying, Lauren crushed her lips onto his. He instantly kissed back turning so he was facing her, wrapping his arms around her. It was like the world slowed down and was replaced with them. There was nothing but passion fueling the kiss and when they pulled away, Lauren saw that Noah had tears in his eyes.

They stared at each other in awe. It was like they were holding a conversation in staring. This was soon cut short by the interruption of the door flying open. Three barbaric men entered. They all had wild beards and were in tattered clothing. Lauren had never seen anyone in such disarray. A man in a white suit walked in and looked a total contrast to the barbaric men. Lauren gulped as the scruffy men threw both her and Noah over their dirty shoulders. The man in white pulled out a speaking device.

"Yo, we've found the culprits, bringing them to HQ in 8 minutes." Lauren bit the scruffy man and he yelped in pain, she fell to the floor with a muffled boom. She then made it to the side of her room.

"S-Stay away from me."Lauren managed to yelp. The man in the suit laughed.

"You are in a lot of trouble, little girl."

Only one thought formed in her mind when he said this.

No...

_____

And that is the next chapter completed.

I don't know what to say.

Hoot?

Toot?