Chapter 7*

*Off the pill alert.* It's a little smutty so if that's not your thing then skip.

"So Noah, how old are you?" Lauren quizzed.

"Twenty, exactly. You?" Noah answered.

"Nineteen." She replied. They had been laying on Noah's bed for ages, just talking. Her pink hoodie had been chucked on the floor, as it was getting rather hot in there.

"Hmm...I'm tired. I might go to sleep now." Noah grumbled laying on top of Lauren.

"Noah." Lauren giggled, rolling over so now she was perched on top of him. She moved her body so she was sitting on him. He smiled before his face turned very serious. "What's wrong." He bit his lip.

"Uhm, nothing, just kiss me..."he paused, "if that's okay with you."his voice a little lower than how it was before. She noticed that his eyes had dilated to an inky-black. The same way they had when he returned three days ago.

"Okay..." Lauren replied, kissing him, slowly.

Snap!

He made a weird noise from the back of his throat and kissed her harder. He pushed her hips down so that she was really on him. She could feel something hard pressing against her leg. She broke away from the kiss.

"What's that?" She asked.

"Forget about it."he replied, breathlessly. He flip her over so that she was laying underneath him.

Snap!

Snap!

Noah pecked her on the lips. "I'm not forcing you in anyway, am I?" He asked, instinctively moving his hips onto hers. "I'm still recovering from last time you kicked me."

"No, not at all." She smiled. He then rolled his hips down, hard, surprising then both. "That feels so good."she breathed, relaxing against the bed frame. His eyes screwed shut and his lips parted.

"I have no idea what I'm doing but I-"she pulled his hips and began grinding against that alien part between his legs. He let a soft groan. She wanted to hear that noise again.

"I don't care just keep on doing it!" Lauren cried out, shocking herself. A burning sensation was building up between her legs.

She wanted him so badly. It was almost painful.

"Noah, touch me...please!"she whimpered.

"I would be happy to oblige."

They were oblivious to the same man from before taking pictures of what they were doing.

Snap!

Snap!

Snap!

_____

"This is an OUTRAGE!" The manager of the boys' side yelled. "A motherfücking outrage!" The men surrounding him flinched. They knew that he only swore when he was really, really angry.

"We thought we gave her an epiphany, sir. She left for four days. We thought she would never come back."

"Oh, you thought, huh? Well, your 'thoughts' didn't stop them from dry-humping, did it? You guys are fools, blundering fools!" The manager screamed. One of the more timid men, next to him, decided to speak.

"S-Sir perhaps w-we should inform the president." The timid man stuttered. The managers hands began to shake with anger. He hit the man, with the back of his hand, he fell to the floor whimpering.

"If we inform the president, we could all loose our jobs. We have to take matters into our own hands. They have to be apart! What if the girls' side found out that men really were not as disgusting as they think? Then they would all be whoring around and having weak babies we don't need in our army! She could've had sex by now for all we know. Shït!" He growled.