Chapter 32

For some reason, the master had only wanted Lauren so Noah was left in the room waiting.

The maid took her into a room using her thumb print on the glass scanner. The door rolled open and they walked through a corridor. Lauren noticed all the certificates on the wall.

Professor Luciano, Fernando Montgomery had:

Passed his grade 8, violin, with a distinction.

Passed his grade 8, piano, with a distinction.

Passed his grade 8, singing, with a distinction.

Passed his grade 8, theory in music, with a distinction.

Became knighted as sir,

a Professor in Biology, Physics, Chemistry,

A Doctor in Politics, Sale Studies, Art etc...

Had a scholarship to Cambridge,

Seventeen Guinness World Records,

Seven Olympic gold medals,

Best opera, country, pop, rock singer of the decade awards,

A sexyest man alive award.

This man was a success!

The maid opened another door that had opened to an office.

Lauren gaped at the man in front of her.

The man was in his mid-twenties and was the most hansom thing she had ever laid her eyes upon. Beautiful grey eyes, dark brown hair, small cleft imbedded in his chin, golden tan and a lanky/muscular frame that fit him perfectly. He was wearing a black suit with shoes polished to such a shine that you could use them as mirrors.

The man was sitting on top of a shiny wooden desk, his long legs crossed at the feet. When Lauren entered, he smirked. Lauren began to feel very shy around him. He seemed so perfect and she seemed poor compared to him. Just look at his house!

"Good Morning."he greeted, the man's voice was very deep and smooth, Lauren had never heard such an amazing voice before.

"Morning- I mean-nice to meet you...umm!!!"nice way to mess everything up Lauren. The man chuckled. It was a very melodic and controlled laugh. Lauren smiled.

"My name is Luciano, but you can call me Luci. What's your name, pet?"

Lauren, he just called you pet! Focus, focus, calm down!

"Lauren."she replied, her voice higher than intended.

"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Not a beautiful as me of course!"Luci laughed. Lauren blushed. He called her 'beautiful'.

"Thank-you." Lauren smiled shyly.

"Let's go to my private chamber; at this moment there are cameras recording us everywhere." Luci held out his hand. Lauren took it after hesitating slightly. What if he found her hands in poor condition. Dry, sweaty, rough, overly soft, hairy, rubbery? She took his hand and felt that it was huge, rough but soft. The perfect man hands (not that Lauren knew at the time).

He led her into a bedroom big enough for a family of ten to live in comfortably. The bed was of gold silk and the frame was of diamond and opal.

"Please, take a seat wherever you want."he asked, politely. Lauren sat on his bed. Luciano sat next to her. "So did you go with anyone, pet?"he questioned, slipping off his shirt and hurling it 25 metres until it fell into a laundry bin.

"Yeah, I went with my boyfriend, Noah."she replied, not looking at him.

"Look at me Lauren." Luci ordered. Lauren turned her head towards him and gasped. He was shirtless, perfectly golden muscles everywhere. He had many tattoos which she was puzzled about. She didn't care about how he thought about her anymore. Lauren began tracing the black ink with her finger. She was seeing if they smudged but they didn't. They were permanent. "Tell me pet, does your boyfriend look as stunning as me?"

"No."

"Is his voice as deep as mine?"

"No."

"Has he ever made love to you?"

"What?"

"Never mind, I'll take it as a 'no' then."

His phone began to ring and he pulled it out of his pocket and answered it.

"¿Hola?"

-

"Ah Roberto, ¿qué tal?"

-

"Bueno, bueno."

-

"Oh, soy con una chica guapa."

-

"No, no conoce."

-

"Si, si, pero no quiero. No tengo unas mujeres."

-

"Porque soy un 'player'. Me gusta las chicas, Las chicas las gustan yo. No tengo que."

-

"Vale...¿y tu mujer y niños?"

-

"¿Qué? Yo soy el profesor, no estas."

-

"Tienes una boca grande, Roberto."

-

"¿El baile? Oh, llevé una camisa blanca, unos pantalones negros y una corbata gris. Yo bebé una vodka manzana dulce.

-

"Si, fue por mi experimenté."

-

"Mm..."

-

"Vale, adiós."

-

He ended the call there.

_____

Sorry for the lack of updating, I was in Spain for a week. That's why there is Spanish at the end.

Hoot!

Toot!