Chapter 18

Lauren walked to the kitchen. Noah grabbed her hand. She hugged him. He smelt different, almost like a girl. She blamed it on the fact that there was only girls washing products, except for Ashton, of course.

"Hey Noah." She smiled. He pecked her on the lips before sitting down at a table. They didn't have any food in front of them but just seeing each other satisfied them.

"We'll leave tonight, you and I." He held her hand with his own. "I've booked a distraction for him, so now we can leave, yay!" He almost laughed with excitement.

"Oh, okay then." She looked at the table, nonchalantly.

"Aren't you happy? We can get away from this place. For good, yeah?" Lauren felt a pang of empathy towards Ashton. She didn't want to leave him so soon.

"Can't we go tomorrow?" She asked.

"No!" He roared, causing a pink headed girl and her friends, on the table next to them, to stare at them. "We can't do that because we will be caught. I will be leaving at 6PM. You better be there or I will be leaving without you." Lauren didn't like this side of him. It was demanding at downright rude. She didn't want to point anything out so she just nodded her head. She hoped that his mood wouldn't last.

_____

Noah sat on his bed thinking of a more efficient way of escaping, when Stella entered his room. Her red hair was curled and she was wearing bright red lipstick. She was wearing a very tight black dress that was only a couple of inches below her bum.

Jezebel, he thought. She walked up to him and sat on his lap.

Noah didn't care. About five girls had done the same thing so he just took it as a casual thing that girls do. She was so close to him that he could smell her perfume.

"Noah." She whispered in his ear.

"Hi." He replied, uninterested.

"If you want me to give Ashton a distraction, I need you to do something for me."

"And what would that be?"

"You'll find out, baby."

_____

Lauren had been waiting outside the house for a long time now. It was unlike Noah to ever be late. She wondered what was holding him back. She sighed and looked up at the sky.

It was constantly changing colour. One minute it was bright blue, and now it was a sort of rust, she knew after this it would be dark with diamonds shining in the sky.

She looked down at what she was wearing. It was the only thing that Ashton had provided her with. It was a white dress that looked Pre-Victorian except it ended mid thigh. It was corseted at the front and after the hips it flowed downwards like a wedding dress. (A very slutty wedding dress). She was wearing long, white, lace-up boots that ended below the knee.

She remembered how Ashton had helped her dress after breakfast. He was really a kind man. Just very misunderstood. He had been very kind to her and didn't pull any stunts that day. She was just about to go back in, when Noah appeared. His hair was disheveled and he was sweating, as if he had been running.

"We need to go." He explained.

______

After they had been running for about two hours, they ran across a house. It was quite a large house with a delicious smell of bacon coming from inside. Noah sighed. He was starving and had not eaten for days. He could use some meat in his system.

"It might be a good idea to take shelter in there." Noah said, looking up at the twinkling stars. It was night and was getting quite cold. Lauren nodded, sadly. Where was that spark? Where was the compassion he showed for her? He wouldn't remember make eye-contact with her now. She felt terrible. Did she do something wrong?

He knocked on the door. Lauren touched his arm but he just shrugged it off. She felt a pain in her heart. She felt a pathetic need to cry.

"Don't." He explained, trivially. Lauren whimpered as the door flew open. There was a man possibly in his mid-thirties. He was rather fat and there was a faint buzzing coming from inside the house.

"Ah I see I have some new refugees. Or do you want to sell me things?" The man said in a Saudi Arabian accent.

"Do you mind if we shelter here?" Noah asked, pulling back his blond hair.

"Of course! Please come in. My name is Mr B., by the way." He smiled, joyfully and invited them in.

The buzzing was louder now and the smell of bacon was overwhelming. Lauren wanted to say something but her lips felt glued together. She was afraid if Noah was going to say something cold but also scolding.

They walked into a kitchen and Mr B. handed them a large plate of bacon each. "Grubs up!" He smiled, sickly. "The dining room is up ahead on your left."

Noah and Lauren sat down together and began to eat. She looked, nonchalantly around the room. Everything was embellished with gold and/or silver.

"This bacon is good." He admitted, more to himself than to Lauren. She ate one rash of bacon before she no longer felt hungry. Without asking, Noah finished off her plate.

"Oh, so soon!" Exclaimed Mr B."Your bedroom is upstairs. There is a double bed up there. Enjoy!"

They had to sleep together. This was going to be awkward.

_____

End of chapter.

I have exams and I really can't be bothered. Oh well.

Hoot!

Toot!