Chapter 5*

Noah knocked on the door five times. Nothing.

"Lauren you can open the door. It's only me." Noah put his head against the door. Lauren opened the door.

She looked at his appearance. He looked normal, except for his eyes. The pupils were hugely dilated. He smirked at her and closed the door behind him.

"Noah? Are you okay?" Lauren asked. To reply, Noah just nodded. He was a bit better than okay actually. "Wha-" Noah shut her up by slamming his lips into hers. Damn, he wanted her so badly. He didn't know what to do but his primal instinct led the way. The kiss became rougher and Noah pushed Lauren to a wall.

What was he doing? This was all wrong. She wanted to talk to him. At least make eye contact. She wanted to calm him down but she didn't know how. He put his hands on the back of her thighs, hoisting her into his arms. She could feel something hard pressing against her. She didn't know what it was.

Finally he broke away from the kiss in order to carry her to the bed. He pecked her on the cheek. "You belong to me. "he murmured, smiling crookedly. Lauren was terrified. What if he was going to force her to get pregnant. She knew that the stuff that made women pregnant came from men.

He began sucking harshly on her neck. It hurt. She needed this to stop now. She could feel his hard grinding into her. She let out a whimper of discomfort.

"Noah, stop!" She whimpered. He either didn't hear her or didn't care. She needed to take things into her own hands...which were now pinned above her head. Albeit, she couldn't use her hands, her legs were in full array. She kneed him as hard as she could in the crotch. Noah's eyed widened in pain and he rolled to the floor, clutching his area. She shot out of bed and went to the window. She opened it but paused when she heard Noah.

"Please don't leave me!" Noah cried.

Lauren looked back at Noah. He was crying. She began to feel bad for him and almost went to comfort him but Lauren told herself she had to go. She jumped out of the window and left him howling like a mad man on the floor. She went to her friend's house, like her guardian advised her to.

Waves of pain hit Noah's chest like endless brick walls. He clutched his heart. It hurt more than everything else. He was such an idiot. He forced himself upon her. Kissed her when she didn't want to. There was a huge red mark on her neck that was from him sucking too hard.

"I'm such an idiot. I shouldn't have let her see me like that, have to experience that." His short nails dug into the palm of his hand so aggressively that it started to bleed.

He began crying harder. He wished that Lauren was there to comfort him but she was not. Soon he was no longer crying but the pain inside of him prolonged. He was too tired to do anything. He could only think. She was the only thing that was good in his life and he just had to mess it up didn't he?!

His eyes were puffy and they stung. He pulled himself off of the floor and onto his bed. After really beating himself up over his crimes, he slept as nightmares of eternal loneliness haunted his mind.

_____

Without Noah, everything seemed bleak for Lauren. She kept on telling herself that it was for the best but she was at war with herself. She missed him and she was only away from him for about an hour.

"Woah, Lauren! You zoned out for a little there. Tell me girl, what's up."

"Heartbreak, Dais." Lauren replied, her eyes becoming watery. She was trying her best not to cry. Her friend, Daisy, took a long breath before answering.

"What did she do, Lauren?" Daisy asked.

"Well, she forced herself upon me. You know as if we were a couple." Lauren cried.

"Then if she were a half-decent girl, she would apologise and then it's your choice if you want to forgive her or not." A wave of agony passed through her. She began to weep.

"I don't know what to do, Dais. He- I mean she did say sorry but... I don't know what to do."

"Sleep on the thought. It'll all be better in the morning."

"But it's only three."

"You could use the sleep."

"Okay."

_____

"So tell me inferior doctor, did it work?" The manager of the boys' ward asked. The blue walls exaggerated his red hair and pale skin.

"She's gone and he's heartbroken, sir." The inferior doctor replied.

"Excellent work, doctor." The manager laughed. All the men sitting around the long, oak table began to applaud the man who had only followed orders from the better doctor. His laughter died down, as did the applauding. "Man, I love my job." He chucked. "Moving on, how are the recruits doing?"

"They are doing well, sir. They have successfully destroyed an enemy barracks, sir." The military officer announced, in a large booming voice that somehow all the war-folk had.

"Hmm...soon we will win this war. So is the UK European, American or independent?"

"It's still European, sir but there is only one military base the Brits haven't destroyed yet. Maybe with our aid they can become independent again and maybe fight on our side, sir."

"Great idea, I'll keep that in mind. In the meanwhile, assembly dismissed." He made a gesture with his hands. "I have work to be getting on with."

_____

Noah had been crying for ages. He had refused food for about a day now. He was trying to distract the pain in his heart but hunger only amplified it. He was too miserable to eat. He needed Lauren. She was the only thing that made his life worth living.

Due to lack of water, he couldn't cry anymore, only whimper in pain as heartbreak took over his body. His hair was dishevelled and he was pretty sure that the rest of him was just as dishevelled. He no longer cared. He just laid there waiting for death to claim him.

____

Sorry if this chapter was a bit miserable. Your probably wondering why he is so miserable and that is because he blames himself and he might love Lauren.

Oh well...

Hoot!

Toot!