Chapter 35

"I see it! The ghost!" Lauren shrieked. Her nails clawed at the expensive linen of the bed. She was hyperventilating. Why did they have to have phantasmagoria? Why? This time, Noah couldn't see the ghost.

"Lauren, calm down."

"I-It's going with its teeth. It's a savage. Please make it stop! Please, please, please."

"It's just an illusion, snap out of it."

"It's telling me something....Noah, we need to get out of here."

"Okay..."

After twisting and turning through the corridors, they approached a large metal door. They stopped and looked at the door. It looked like a vault door for Fort Knox.

Lauren tapped on the door with her fingernail. It was a very dense metal.

"I haven't seen this door before."she muttered to herself.

"Ah! Looks like you've found my playroom." Luci laughed behind them. Lauren and Noah jumped.

"Oh, umm hi..." Lauren stuttered.

"Would you like to see it?"

"No." Noah replied.

"Oh, please, I do insist."he smirked, quickly opening the door, pushing them inside and trapping them inside. Luci was inside as well. All three of them were locked in and only the master had the key.

He clapped the lights on.

Lauren fainted and the sight.

Noah began swearing, swearing again and again.

"Lauren? Please wake up!"he cried. Luci let out an insane laugh. Noah shivered at how incredibly evil it sounded. He was so scared that ,if he hadn't of used the bathroom before he left, he would be excreting himself without consent. He shook Lauren, he shook her again.

"Aww, too much of a sight for poor wittle Lawen."

In front of them were dead bodies. Their legs and arms ripped, twisted and turned. Blood was everywhere, including the ceiling. The shock on the men and women's faces were so grieving and Noah began crying.

"Stop it, stop it, stop it!" He yelled, falling to his knees, the smell of copper making him splutter. He hid his face with his hands that were covered in blood. He cradled himself, rocking backwards and forwards. When he looked up, Luci was placing Lauren on an operating table, similar to the one he was placed on when they were giving him pills and shots to help his OCD, except this table had leather restraints on it.

He picked up a clean metal knife and was just about to stab Lauren when Noah lunged at him, tackling Luci to the floor. Noah punched him square in the jaw. Luci groaned and pushed Noah off of him. Luci stood to his knees, Noah got to his feet, the knife in his hand.

"Who do you think you are hitting at?"he yelled.

"What is wrong with you, you killed many innocent lives and you were about to kill Lauren, my girlfriend! You were going to kill the woman I love."he pointed the knife at Luci, he gasped.

"Go on then boy, I dare you, kill me!"he put his arms out. Noah's jaw locked in anger. "Show the woman that you love the monster you truly are!" Noah stopped for a second, whimpered and dropped the knife.

"I can't."he cried, falling to his knees.

"You're a coward, Noah,"he chuckled, pulling out a gun, "and a downright fool!"he shrieked standing up and pointing the gun to Noah's head.

"What are you?!"

Luci let out a low sadistic chuckle that then turned into a wild, loud and insane laugh. It lasted for a good ten seconds before he continued.

"I'm The Devil, specifically Lucifer." Luci laughed. "And here is where your journey will end. You've come so far! Limbo, lechery, gluttony, greed, sloth, wrath, envy and now pride but now? Your time has finally come."

"The Devil?"

"The Japanese know me as a shinigami, the Greeks: Hades and Thanatos, Romans: Pluto, the Egyptians: Anubis and Seth and for some reason the Norse know me as Hel, a woman. For I am not only the last of seven: pride, I am also death."

"I'm I going to die?"

"Yes, you are. You're not even human so it doesn't count as murder, only as animal slaughter. Not that I care." Noah began crying again.

"Tell Lauren I love her to the ends of the earth."he whimpered.

BANG!

_____

Lauren woke up a few minutes later to see Luci smiling down at her. His smile was crooked and manic. Lauren took quick breaths and began struggling in her restraints to no avail.

You cannot escape death.

The end.