Chapter 26

When they woke up, Lauren pushed him onto the floor. He groaned and sat up. He pushed some of his messy, blond hair out of his face. His eyes opened wide and he stretched.

"Morning." Noah rasped, standing up and sitting on the bed. He took off his shirt so that his back was on full show. Lauren turned round so she was no longer facing him. He noticed this but did not do anything. He simply shrugged and guessed that all women had a certain period where they were grumpy all of the time. He pulled off his skin tight jeans so he was now only in his boxers. It was way too hot to keep his clothes on in that room.

There happened to be an bathroom right next door. He entered it and looked at the apparatus in front of him. He picked up a razor and began to shave himself. A lot of stubble had formed and he needed to get rid of it. He never quite knew why men had to shave anyway. They didn't need to. He brushed his hair and his teeth before having a quick shower. He really needed to wash. He hated dirt. Albeit, he did have OCD, going out of routine was easy. It had been annoying him for ages.

He was just about to return, when he heard the man who owned the house shouting at his companion once more.

"You worthless, lazy slut! Why was I up before you huh?" Nathan yelled, venom laced in his voice.

"I-I'm so sorry, please don't hurt me." Katherine pleaded.

"Get on your knees this instant or I promise that I will whip you so hard that you won't be able to walk for weeks. A moment passed. "Good girl."

BOOM!

CRACK!

"My jaw!" she shrieked, her voice slightly distorted.

"That isn't even a fifth of your punishment yet, slut." he spat. A sharp crackling noise erupted from the room and a sharp scream was heard. Noah knew that he couldn't help her. That would be a foolish choice to make. He felt bed every time he heard her cry for help.

He quickly returned to his room and star laid on the bed, unaware that Lauren was still in bed.

"Ugh! Get off of me, you vermin!" Lauren laughed, rolling over so that she was now on top of him. Noah raised one eyebrow and laughed with her.

"Who is the 'vermin' now, Lauren?" he chuckled. He tried to lift himself up but due to friction from his towel and Lauren's dress and legs that the towel was pulled down to his ankles so that his manhood was on full show. He swore under his breath and pulled the towel back up. His cheeks were now rose-tinted. That was embarrassing.

"What was that?" Lauren asked, nonchalantly curious about what she had just seen. Noah's rose-tinted cheeks turned to a strawberry red.

"Isn't this awkward?" Noah chuckled, nervously rubbing his neck. How on earth was he going to explain the male organ to someone who hadn't seen a boy for nineteen years of her life.

"Tell me!"she urged.

"Well, men and women are different. Women have things that men don't and vice versa. I have that; you obviously have something else. Let's just leave it as that, okay?" Noah bit his lip. He wished that he had clothes on. This was so embarrassing. He must've looked like a tomato.

"What does it do?"

"Out of the question, non response!"he gabbled. Katherine walked into the room with a pair of worn, grey jeans, boxers and a T-shirt. Katherine laid on the table.

"Here are some fresh clothes for you, Noah. If you need any, Lauren there are some in the drawers."she smiled and then left. When Lauren was certain that she couldn't hear her, she groaned.

"I don't like her."she complained.

"Not this again." Noah sighed. He slipped the colourless T-shirt over his head.

"Yeah, well, she is not very well liked."

"How do you know she isn't well liked. You don't even know her."

"Neither do you!" Lauren roared. Noah scowled at her.

"What is up with you at the moment?"he seethed." You've been acting like this for two days now, why?" Lauren thought of an educated reply. Why was she acting like this? There was no reason. She felt too embarrassed to answer.

"No comment."she grumbled.

"That's what I thought." Noah was now fully dressed. He sat on the side of the bed.

After a few moments, Katherine stumbled in with a swollen leg, broken jaw and bloodied nose. She sat next to Noah and began to weep on his shoulder. Lauren sneered as Noah comforted her.

"Hush, what's wrong?" Noah cooed as he rubbed her back. Katherine nuzzled into his neck.

This was not fair.

Just because she wasn't pathetic and vulnerable, Noah is treating Katherine as if she was his girlfriend and not her. He kissed the top of her head and Lauren lost it.

_____

And there is chapter 26.

I had to go to a go to a science lecture thing full of people who are eight years older than me, so yeah. If that isn't a valid excuse for my slow update, ah who cares.

Hoot!

Toot!