Chapter 15

"Can you help me find Lauren?" Noah asked.

"Lauren's your lady-friend right?" Stella asked. He nodded. "Sure I'll help you find her." She smiled. Stella lead him out of her room and tried a few of the empty rooms.

Then they heard a scream coming from one of the rooms. Noah realized that it was Lauren.

"Oh no, I think I know where she is." Stella gulped and raked her hands through her unnaturally red hair.

"Where? Where is she?" Noah asked, beginning to become scared himself.

"She is in the Master Bedroom, she is with Ashton!"

_____

Lauren groaned as her eyes opened. She still wasn't used to all this newness. Her head ached. The last thing she remembered was the mushrooms replacing spores and her falling asleep.

She looked around the room. The royal purple painted walls and navy blue floor. She was in bed and could feel the body of another beside her. Heat radiated onto her back, arms were wrapped, tightly around her. For a moment, she actually thought that it was Noah. But then she inhaled his scent, it was musky and strong, nothing like how Noah smelt like. She turned round and gasped.

The man in front of her she guessed was in his mid-twenties. He had light brown hair and soft snores were escaping. She struggled to get away from this young man. He released a hoarse moan before pulling her back so that she was touching him, as if she was a part of him. His eyes flickered open. His blue eyes bore into hers.

"Morning Love." The man yawned.

"W-Where am I? Who are you?" Lauren rambled.

"Ah! My baby girl can talk." He remarked, stroking her hair.

"Answer me!"

"Ooh! Feisty, I like it." He growled, grabbing her hips and rolling her over so that he was perched on top of her. She could feel his hand touching her thigh and she screamed.

"Right, now you are in trouble, my love." He growled. "Time for your punishment, darling."

_____

Noah and Stella were at the 'Master Bedroom'.

"It's no use. Master Ashton has locked the door. We can't help her. We'll just have to wait until he's finished with her." Stella explained.

"What is he going to her?" Noah asked.

"He's going to punish her, I'm so sorry Noah."

He could hear her sobbing and whimpering. He could tell how much pain she was in. He could hear the evil, deep laughter as well. That must be Ashton.

"Can't we do anything to help her."

"No, it will all be over soon. She really should've kept her mouth shut."

_____

When Ashton was done slapping her, Lauren fell to the floor. Was there really any good in the world? He sighed. Ashton really didn't want to hurt her but he just hated screaming. His ears were always very sensitive and he hated loud noises. He didn't see what he had done wrong anyway. Usually he would have women on the floor for a kiss from him. He would never've punished her if she was submissive.

He approached her shaking body. Her eyes widened and she crawled away from him.

"S-Stay away! Get away from m-"

"It's breakfast time, I give you permission to leave my room and go to the kitchen." He offered her his hand. She took it only so she could stand up. She still had tears in her eyes. He unlocked the door. Noah was waiting on the other side.

"Noah!" Lauren yelled, she was so happy to see him. Ashton put an arm around her, possessively and dragged her away. Noah was about to drag her back, when Stella pulled him back.

"Don't. He won't like it if you do that. If you are even thinking of seeing her, let alone escaping, at least wait until you are alone with her." She hissed. Noah stared at the pleading look in Lauren's eyes before looking at the red headed woman.

"Fine, I'll wait, but when I find her, we will be getting out of here."

____

"Rule 1 darling, take no interest in other men. Even if it was the one you came here with." Ashton hissed as he poured himself some coffee. "Since the war is raging, rule 3 is never to leave."

"What's rule 2?" Lauren asked, before immediately regretting it.

"You will do anything that I say. Most of what I order you to do, you will enjoy it, don't you worry." He smiled, crookedly. "There will be many girls you can make friends with who all obey me."

"If you only have females here than why is Noah here?" Lauren had to ask.

"Oh, the boy you came with? Well, I can't satisfy all my girls' needs at once now, can I?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You're so innocent, baby. I wonder if you are a virgin as your virginity is something I'd love to own." He chuckled.

"What are you talking about?" He laughed again.

"In time, love, you will know exactly what I'm talking about." He grinned before walking upstairs.

Lauren wanted to escape as quickly as possible from this mentally challenged man. He seriously had some problems.

_____

Another end. Oh well... I've had nothing else to do today. I know this chapter might be short or whatever. There will be seven inhabited houses that they will be going to and you'll see the pattern soon enough.

Vote

Comment

Share

Hoot!

Toot!