Chapter 17

As well as lusting for sex, Asmodeus also lusted for power. He especially liked having power over people. So when Lauren had just rejected him like that, it caused him to become frustrated. Usually, girls would fall at the first hurdle, the first kiss. She was far too chaste or his liking. It wasn't fair.

Ashton pulled his hair in anger. His brown locks becoming straight before pinging back into its wavy state.

He looked at her sleeping soundly in his bed. He touched her soft, pink lips with his callused thumb. Girls' lips had always fascinated him. Her lips were just so full and vibrant. He sighed at the thought that she could be a nun and got up. He would be sleeping with one of the girls tonight.

Sleeping girls weren't very interesting. Before he went, he wanted to try something. He looked down at Lauren's sleeping body and he slowly kissed one spot on her neck. He licked it and when he withdrew, he blew on it. She shivered in her sleep and he knew it wasn't just from the cold.

I still got it.

He thought to himself.

_____

Stella walked into Noah's room. Her lobster hair was curled and she was wearing a dress that was way too short and tight for her. She did not care, Ashton made her wear all of the short dresses. It was all that she owned except for lacy underclothing and a translucent nightdress.

"Hey Noah." She muttered.

"Hello Stella." He replied, flashing a smile. She sat on his bed and yawned. Noah began to feel a little awkward that there was a girl in his room that he didn't love.

"Don't look at me like that." She said, quietly.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Well," her eyes began to fill with tears, "Master Ashton has been ignoring me for ages. That's what's wrong."

"Do you love him?" Noah asked.

"No. I want him. There is a large difference between love and want. Love is feeling butterflies whenever the person is around. Love is trying to improve yourself for the significant other. Love is pure and innocent. Lechery on the other hand, is just wanting someone because of sex really. For example, I feel absolutely nothing for Ashton but I just want a good fu-"

"-where I come from, sex isn't allowed." Noah interrupted.

"What you're kidding right?" She gasped. Noah shook his head. "Where did you grow-up in, a monastery? I bet you haven't even kissed!"

"I have." Noah scoffed.

"Prove it."

"I don't think-"

"-c'mon we both know that none of us love each other." She leaned in closer and put her hand on the top of his knee. Her dark brown almond eyes pierced into his. It's just at kiss, he thought to himself. He brought his lips to hers. She began moving her lips with his with a hungry aggression. She pried his mouth open with her tongue. Noah could now taste her mouth. It tasted almost like salted caramel.

She pulled away panting. He could kiss. She smiled and flicked back her red hair. Noah looked like his eyes were about to bulge out of his head.

"Debauchery. That was debauchery." He whispered.

"Well, I better leave. Thanks Noah."

If Lauren found out, she would kill him! He needed to leave this godforsaken place.

"Before you go, can you distract Ashton tomorrow night? Me and Lauren will be escaping."

_____

Lauren woke up alone on Ashton's bed. She let out a sigh of relief. God knows what sort of antic he could play if he was in bed with her.

"Morning sunshine." It was Ashton. He had let himself in, as it was his bedroom.

"Hello Asmodeus." She groaned.

"Please call me Ash or Ashton. You are way too formal."

"Asmodeus is your name isn't it."

"Yes, but I don't want you to call me that." He said, seriously.

"Do I care? I'll call you what I like." She retorted.

"You really are a feisty little thing, aren't you?" He sat on the bed and started gently brush her neck with his fingers. Lauren shivered at the contact. It made her skin crawl. "I don't see what you are holding back about."

"I've spent my life hanging around girls and only girls and was told that boys were sick human beings with no self control. I hated that place."

"Oh, you mean that place where they coop human beings up and test them like lab rats?" When he said this, he almost sounded angry.

"I guess so."

"That place is disgusting. All of the people there are so evil. Humans are not things to be messed around with."

"How do you know all of this" Lauren asked.

"Because I used to work there. They ran tests on me as well and made me like this." He gestured to himself. "I ran away with some women who wanted to escape and here I am now." He admitted.

"How many girls did you run away with?"

"Three. All the other girls here were just passing and they liked it so much they stayed here."

"Okay. So what have they turned you into?"

"Absolutely insatiable. Nothing can be great enough to satisfy my desire. They turned me into a monster. I could impregnate the world's population of women, giving them endless STDs but I still won't be satisfied. They've altered my DNA, you see." His eyes became glassy but Lauren knew for a fact that someone like him wasn't going to cry. "I need help but nothing can help me." He mumbled, getting up. "Breakfast is downstairs, by the way."

_____

Ooh Ashton has a brooding past. 0_0

Too bad they will be leaving the house soon, or will they?

Hoot!

Toot!