Chapter 8

The girls around them were chatting about the new girl who had arrived. The flat chested, big footed gal who followed Lauren into her room.

"She looks like such a weirdo!"

"I didn't know that Lauren was into girls."

"She might look weird, but I think the girl's pretty hot."

"Eww!"

"Shut-up Maisie, I have the right to my own opinion, okay?"

"I wonder what they are doing in there."

"Hopefully not things that are strictly R rated like in that film we watched where the girl was putting her mouth up h-"

"Silence Feliciah, no one wants to know about that!"

"Ugh, like whatever! I knew you enjoyed watching it, Alice!"

"Everyone just shut up, m'kay. Their relationship status is prohibited."

"Uh, fine!"

______

"Lucky for me, I have a private bathroom so you won't get recognized as a man as easily. You can use it whenever." Lauren explained. "I have a roommate but she usually sleeps round her girlfriend's chamber so I guess that you can sleep on her bed."

Noah looked around the room. White walls, light grey floor, beds with black sheets and duvets, the bedroom was very dull.

"How often does your guardian come along?" He asked.

"It depends if she wants to see me. She checks up on me and at 8:30, 1:00 and 5:40 I have to go to the dining hall to eat. Don't worry, I'll bring you food. And when my roommate does come I'll do all the talking. Also if you wa-" she was interrupted by Noah putting his finger on her lips.

"Shh, Shh, Shh! You talk too much." He then kissed her very slowly. He lightly pushed her onto a bed, not breaking the kiss. Just then, the door flew open.

"WOW! Things are getting hot in here! Lauren, if your going to do it, do it in your own bed! Anyways Lauren, who's the chick?" Noah awkwardly rolled off of her and pulled the hood over his head.

"Oh this is No-elle. This is Noelle." Lauren introduced. Noah awkwardly waved. "She's mute by the way."

"She's hot, anyway, I just wanted to say that I will be going round my girlfriend's room for the week. It'll be good for you so you can have some, space." She winked suggestively. She picked up a bag next to her bed and walked out.

"She was nice." Noah grumbled, sarcastically.

"She's a nice person once you get to know her."

"Sure. Can I have a shower?"

"Yeah, you don't need to ask." Lauren replied, smiling.

"Erm, do you have any other clothes I could wear? These are really uncomfortable." Lauren thought for a moment. Before the lightbulb above her head lit up.

"I have an idea. You can wear my maternity clothes." She went to her drawers and took out a huge hooded jacket, very stretchy jeans and a long blouse and handed it to him. Noah muttered thanks and disappeared into the bathroom.

When he came back out, he was not dressed in the clothes but instead had a towel wrapped around his waist and a slightly smaller one around his broad shoulders. Lauren couldn't help but stare. He was an unbelievably hot person. She looked at the water droplets dripping off of his golden body. It was so foreign. She wondered if all men looked like that. He was holding his dirty clothes in his hand.

"Where should I put these clothes?" He asked. She was snapped out of her thoughts.

"There is a washing machine over there." She replied, pointing to a wall with a built in washing machine and tumble drier. He nodded and threw the clothes in before returning to the bathroom to pick up the clothes. He came back fully dressed and slumped down on the bed.

"I'm so tired! It's one in the morning I might go to sleep now." He was completely fatigued. "Sleep with me." Lauren laid down in bed with him and wrapped her arms around him. Within seconds, they were fast asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Lauren woke up to thumping on her door. She got out of bed, cautiously and slipped the black duvet over Noah's head. Lauren walked to the door and opened it. The person was her guardian.

"Oh, nice to see that you are awake, Lauren. This will only be brief. Your pregnancy appointment will be postponed to the 4th of June, is that okay?"

"I guess."

"Great, I'll see you then, alright."

"Bye then." She closed the door. She put her head against the door and breathed a sigh of relief. She could've inspected her room and found him out. She obviously knew a lot more about boys than she did. She sat on the bed Noah was laying on.

"Is she gone?" He asked, coughing to get rid of the obvious morning rasp.

"Yeah, I think so."

"What time is it?" He questioned, clearly.

"Twenty-five, past eight. I will be going to the canteen in a moment. Anything specific you want?"

"No not really."

______

The canteen was bustling as usual with females eating food and ordering it. Little girls were with their guardians, making a mess and the older women, 24 years or so were by themselves eating their troubles away and looking forlornly at the children.

Lauren ordered a large meal and took it to her bedroom on a tray. There was no one of significance she wanted to eat breakfast with anyway.

She opened the door and put the food on the bed. Noah was in her bed with his hands positioned behind his head in a sort of chilled way. He looked at her dreamily and smirked.

"Right you can eat all of this. I had a piece of toast on the way here." She said, handing him the tray.

"Thanks." He said biting into a sausage.

_____

"WHERE ARE THEY?" The manager growled.

"We don't know, sir. The girl wasn't in his room and neither was the boy. We've searched everywhere in the boys' side. They couldn't have escaped could they?"

"No, that's impossible. We've checked the perimeter cameras and sensors, they were clean." The border guard explained.

"Then where the hell are they?"The manager shot a gun at the ceiling in exasperation.

"Can you idiots see? They've gone to the girls' side! Call the side and make a search party there. I've had enough of these imbeciles. There happen to be ruining everything. When we find them, we kill' em."

_______

Oh no! What will happen to our brave rebels? All will be revealed.

Hoot!

Toot!