4

Rebbecas POV:

Theres loud music blasting, and people everywhere. The house was HUGE, and there was flashing lights making it look like project X or some shit. I feel Diego hold my hand as we walk towards the backyard butterflies fill my tummy. Theres people in the pool and girls butt ass naked okay this is a crazy party. I feel the grip of Diegos hand loosen making me turn to him.

"Yooo steven wasgood this party is WILD" Diego says bro hugging Steven.

"Yeah yo this shit is lit" Steven says throwing in the ball into the cup, winning the game of beer pong. "Who's this baddie" he looks over at me.

"This my date, Rebbeca. Ye I know she a baddie but she mine" Diego says putting his arm over me causing me to blush.

"Shit you beautiful hello" Steven grabs my hand kissing it I just smile and say hi back talk about personal space!!! I doubt he heard me since the loud ass music is everywhere. I hear a familiar voice scream my name of course my best friend Layla attacks me with hugs and kisses.

"GIRLLL I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE THIS PARTY IS LIT" she says grabbing my hand, her loud ass was drunk already without me. "LETS GO GET DRINKS" she pulls me to the bar before I can even tell Diego anything, but I looked back and Diego was already gone.. How long ago did he disappear that I didn't notice? Oh well he's probably just chilling with Steven, I scratch the thought away from my head.

"2 Blue Martinis please" I tell the bartender, he nods and makes our drinks. Me and Layla start dancing to the music playing as we wait for our drinks, then finally get them. We make our way to the dance floor, having the best time ever. Laylas boo came along and took her from me now I was all lonely, saaad face. I decide to go look for Diego, I looked all around and saw Steven but no Diego.

"Hey steven have you seen Diego?" I shout over the music

"Nah I lost him after a while sorry babygirl" he says, going back to his beer pong game. I grunted and walked inside the house looking around, my eyes stop to the two people making out on the couch. Gross. My eyes go back to them as I look closely noticing who it was, it was Diego.. My stomach drops and my heart feels as if it was drowning... What was I thinking I should've known that I was nothing but another girl to him. I run up to them and push the girl of and slap Diego.

"REBBECA ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE I SWEAR SHE CAME ON TO ME I WAS TRYING TO STOP HER" Diego held his cheek, and tried grabbing my hand with his free one. But I quickly jump back.

"YOUR A LIAR I SAW YOU, DON'T EVER FUCKING TALK TO ME AGAIN." I scream in anger, Some people were staring but I honestly gave no fucks.

DIEGOS POV
I was looking around for any sign of Rebbeca or Layla but nothing. There was so many people. I make my way inside to the living room looking around, but I'm instantly pushed to the couch, and blonde girls gets on top of me.

"It's okay baby no worries I can make you feel better than that bitch"  I try pushing her off but she instantly kisses me and that's when my heart drops I hear Rebbeca.. Fuck. Rebbeca Pushes the girl off of me and Instantly slaps me jesus.

"REBBECA ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE I SWEAR SHE CAME ON TO ME I WAS TRYING TO STOP HER" I say getting up and feeling so horrible I reach for her hand but she instantly jumps back.

"YOUR A LIAR I SAW YOU, DON'T EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN" she shouts, running away into the crowd of people. I follow but lose her, what have I done yo.

REBBECAS POV

I run to find Layla I needed to go home. I finally find her and ask for my keys not bothering to explain what happened since shes clearly drunk and doesn't want to come with me. I walk away making my way to the car, get in and drive home blasting, 'To build a home by Cinematic Orchestra' I was honestly balling tears, I get food and head home. I finally arrive, unlocking my door falling onto the couch. All this crying gave me a headache. I decide to put on movies and change into my black hoodie then cuddled with my blankets.

 I decide to put on movies and change into my black hoodie then cuddled with my blankets

BeccaShrimp| Niggas ain't shit. Always keep your guard up bbys. ☠️
Likes 11k| Comments 10k

Username2: what happened?? R MY TWO FAVS DONE.

Username5: how do you look so beautiful all the time.

WifisFuneral: I can treat you better ❤️

Username3: @xanxiety WHAT U DO

SuicideChrist: An angel.

Bones: I miss you.

***You have 5 missed calls and 5 messages***

I check my phone and see Diego texting me and blowing up my phone And my best friend Scrim (SuicideChrist) that is on tour so he couldn't really talk to me much.

Diego: Rebbeca can we talk it wasn't what it looked like i'm sorry let me explain.

Diego: Please becca I really like you, and only you.

Diego: ILL BUY YOU ITALIAN FOOD FOREVER IF YOU JUST LET ME TALK TO YOU BRUH

Diego: Ight bet.

****Message from Scrim 🔪⚰️***
Scrim: Hey angel, I miss yo ass sorry I haven't been texting or calling I been hella busy wasgood with you are you ok?

Me: Hey Scrim I miss you more:( I'm okay could be better.

Scrim: Is it about that Lil Xan kid you know i'll kill him

Me: Lol yeah it is but it ain't shit don't worry. I'm going to sleep goodnight text you tmw❤️🔪

I lock my phone and continue watching the movie, I close my eyes but open them again hearing a knock on my door I grunt in annoyance, Why can't the world just leave me alone. I go to open the door and was surprised at the person in front of me it was my ex Bones..

HOPE YOU ENJOYED ILL BE UPDATING A LOT MORE NOW THAT IM BACK I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS! stay tuned ok ily bye