16

Diego's POV;
I was calling Rebbeca none stop, she wouldn't reply.. She saw what happened. But she didn't see me push the girl off! She forced herself on me. It was one of my crazy ex girlfriends, I didn't even kiss her back. Fuck why does shit like this always happen. I was sat in the car, I felt horrible. I'm such a fuck up I fail to make Becca happy and she doesn't deserve that. I decide to call Layla.

LAYLA
Hey lay are you with Becca
No i'm not why?
Something happened n she hates me now.
I'll try calling her
Okay bye

END
(Still Diego's pov)
At this point I was starting to get anxious, my anxiety was getting to me. I decide to drive to her house she's probably there.

Rebbecas POV;

We finally make it to The Waffle House, and honestly i'm surprised we made it here alive. Lucas drives really fast.

"Oh thank God i'm still alive" I say causing Lucas to chuckle.

"Oh come on it was fun" He said looking at me, I just shrug my shoulders and get out of the car. Lucas does the same following me to the entrance, he holds the door open and bows, Making me die of laughter.

"Really" I say face palming, Lucas has done a good job in trying to cheer me up and i highly appreciate it cause literally I felt horrible and I don't even know him, he doesn't have to do this. We sit down on the booth.

"Get whatever you want, It's on me" Lucas says starring at the menu

"Okay thanks, honestly Lucas I appreciate you cheering me up considering the fact I just met you 1 hour ago." I say, he takes his eyes off the menu and looks at me.

"Of course were friends now so I can say the term 'It's what friends do' " He says going back to the menu. The waitress then came.

"Hello, i'm Tara your server for today what can I get you guys?" She says politely, I had my hoodie over me so that no one would notice it was me.

"Ill get the chocolate chip waffles with a Vanilla milkshake, please." I say with my head down

"The same but make that 4 Waffles, thanks." Lucas says, I chuckle.

"Okay, perfect." The waitress says, I make eye contact with her and her eyes sort of widen. Great.

"Aren't you that model Rebbeca? Dating Lil xan?" she says with an excited tone, I look at Lucas and he looked surprised.

"Yes..." I say quietly.

"Your cheating on Lil Xan??" She said, causing my eyes to widen. Gosh people are so annoying.

"What the hell. No this is my friend." I say in a annoyed tone. She then got called by some costumers making her leave, thankfully. I look at Lucas and he was staring at me.

"Model? Lil xan? What'd I miss?" Lucas says, I face palm.

"Yes i'm a model, Lil xan is my boyfriend." I reply

"I didn't even notice, I'm so not into social media things are just flying by me" He chuckles, he was okay with the situation which was nice of him. Not a lot of guys would be so happy. Are food then came and we chowed down, we talked and laughed. Lucas was a good friend considering I just met him he still managed to cheer me up. He understood. We finished up our food and pay the bill, we head out of waffle house and into the car.

"Gosh i'm full" I say letting out a big sigh, you know those sighs when your very full and wanna sleep yeah those.

"Same here. So i'm gonna take you home now, and if Diego shows up or calls don't ignore. Address the situation, confront him and hear his side of the story. I can tell you love him." Lucas says making my eyes kind of widen. He's right, I should hear Diego's side of the story.

"You're right.. Okay I will." I say looking out the window. We make our way to my house. When we finally arrive I notice Diego's car making my heart sink, I'm nervous as shit.

"You gonna be okay?" Lucas asked me. I take a deep breath and look at him.

"Yes i'll be fine, thank you for everything. I appreciate it." I go and hug Lucas and he hugs back. It wasn't awkward with him, he was really cool.

"Go get em tiger!" He says making me chuckle. Before I left he gave me his number and made his way home. I walked towards the steps of my house, gosh i'm frickin nervous. My hearts racing. I walk in my house and see Diego on the couch, he shot up when he heard me. He came up to me and pulled me into a hug

"Baby it's not what you think I swear that was my ex she forced herself on me and when she kissed me I instantly pulled away and security grabbed her you know i'd never do anything to hurt you, I love you forgive me." Diego said looking at me in the eye with every word he said making my heart sink more, I knew he was telling the truth. He looked so sad.

"I believe you Diego" I say hugging him, he gave me a soft passionate kiss. I felt like I was melting away into it.

"Where were you" He asked me

"Just with a friend" I say not wanting to get to into detail cause I was tired and I just wanted the day to be over. Diego nodded and grabbed my hand, we went up stairs. I changed into a big shirt and took off my pants, he did the same. I got into bed with Diego following me, and cuddled him. This is home. He kissed my forehead and turned off the lights,

"I love you Becca, night" Diego said

"I love you more Diego" I reply kissing his chest.
my eyes closed and I slowly drifted to bed

cute cute cute, hope y'all enjoyed! CAN U GUYS LIKE RATE THIS PLS SHOW ME SOME LOVE. 💔💔💔💔 i'm a sucker for it