14

Diego's POV:
We were searching around the huge wear house, she could be anywhere this place was huge and filled with doors. I was starting to feel even more worried, what if it's too late? What if i've lost the most important person in my life. I shake my head snapping out of my negative thoughts, they're eating me alive bruh.

"You should've stayed in the car Lay you're pregnant" I say looking over at Layla holding a bat.

"If you thought I was gonna leave you to find my best friend that's gone missing alone. You're wrong." She says with a sharp tone, she was upset so was I. I was terrified, and angry.

"Do you hear that" I say stopping her, putting my ear to a huge red door. I heard bones speaking and Becca crying. I'm gonna fucking ruin him. I try opening the door but it's locked, but that doesn't stop me I kicked it down and it shot open revealing bones with a gun to Becca's head and Becca crying, she looks frightened.. How could I let this happen to her, my poor baby I wish she was in my arms, she's scared to death and I couldn't help her, i'm a prick.

"LET HER THE FUCK GO, SHOOT ME INSTEAD" I say trying to get closer but he backs up.

"No, I want her, I've always wanted her and you took that from me. Now i'm taking back what's mine" He says

"She's not a toy, she never wanted you. She's not yours. Leave her the fuck alone." I scream, I then notice Layla slowly coming from behind him with the bat, before I know it she knocked him out. Our planned worked. Bones falls to the floor and so does Becca she hugs her knees and bursts into tears. I ran over to her feeling terribly sorry I completely failed in keeping her happy and safe.

"I'm so sorry baby I wasn't there to protect you, I don't deserve you. I wish I could go back and change this shit, If you let me I'll make this up to you i'll never leave your side i'll take time off my music just to be with you and help you through this" I say, with my voice cracking and hugging her. She looks up at me with the saddest look. It hurt.

"No Diego, your career m-eans ee-everything to yo-u I won't ta-ke that from you. This is my fault i'm the pro-blem" She says her voice cracking through almost every word she spoke.  why is she blaming herself...

"No baby this isn't your fault it's not your fault he's a psychotic dick, yes my career means a lot but so do you and i'll do anything for you." I say

"Can we ju-st gg-o home" she says putting her head in my chest.

"Okay baby you're safe now don't worry" I say picking her up bridal style and walking to the car, Layla following behind. When we made it home Becca was asleep so I carried her upstairs I kissed her forehead and turned the light off. I head down stairs and call the police to make a report this dick is not getting out this time.

Rebbecas POV;

Dream..
I was running, but i wasn't running anywhere everything was pitch black. It was never ending, I stopped when i noticed a light then a man appeared I was crying. The man came up to me and pushed me to the floor he hovered over me and laughed endlessly.
DREAM OVER.

I shot up and started panting, tears ran down my cheeks and sweat ran down my for head. I looked over at my phone to check the time 5am.

"Baby? You okay?" I hear Diego say from his side of the bed, I didn't reply. He went to grabbed me and I jumped, still startled of the dream. But I loosened up when I remembered it was just Diego.

"It's okay baby it's me i'll never hurt you" He says in a gentle tone making me feel at home.

"I.. know it's just I had a dream of.. him and it's just scary." I say in a blank tone, Diego kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry this all happened baby, I'm here now though and i'm never leaving." he says grasping me in a gentle way, he kisses me and I kiss back feeling safe again. I Lay my head on his chest and slowly fall back asleep.

Diego's POV;

I'm instantly woken up when the bright ass sun beams in my face, fuck. I haven't even moved out yet.. I look down and see Becca sleeping like an angel on my chest, I move her head slowly onto the pillow not tryna wake her up she looks to angelic. I go downstairs and pour myself some milk and cereal. I was thinking about taking Becca out shopping today for her house and maybe she wanna buy some new fits she deserves it. But I remember the incident, so I decide to set up one of my securities to walk with us. I usually don't like doing that but when shit get crazy I gotta do what I gotta do.

I make some calls and the security is all set. I hear Becca's tiny footsteps come down. She rubs her eyes as she walks towards me.

"Good morning beautiful" I say grabbing her hand bringing her onto my lap, she smiled. God. I love that smile.

"Good morning handsome" She chuckled, she still managed to keep herself together and remain humble, that's one of the things I love about her she's so strong.

"I was thinking today we can go shopping, maybe for your or I mean our house and get some fresh outfits" I say, she looked unsure kind of scared.

"No worries baby you are with me, and I also got one of my securities to be around. You're safe okay" I said

"Okay babe, lets go then" She said feeling better about the situation. We went up stairs, did our thing and got ready. She grabbed her smoothie and we headed out the door.

HOWS THE SHOPPING GONNA GO OMG. lol i'm so dramatic gtg, but anyways hope you guys enjoyed this chapter pls show love ya girl need some reassurance that my story isn't shit or maybe it is who knows show love either way 💔💔💔❤️❤️ stay tuned i got some killa ideas.