28

Becca's POV;
We finally land in LA and I am so thankful to finally be here cause y'all don't know what I just went through for 11 hours, there was a baby crying half way through the plane ride I couldn't even get some beauty sleep. We head out of the plane and I immediately call Layla.

LAY🖤 Phone call.
Hey Lay i'm here in LA!!
Babes omg i've missed you, i'm gonna go pick you up!
Yay I miss you more I get to finally see you and your cute belly
I'm ready to pop any second me and the baby miss you and Diego
WE MISS YALL MORE, like i'm bout to cry right now.
Your so cute, i'll be there in 20 minutes see you soon!!!
See ya Lay
END

I love that girl, she's been real with me since day one. Diego and I are walking through the airport to get our luggage and what not, but I see a starbucks and you already know what i'm gonna do.

"Babe let's get coffeeeee" I say in a funny manner. Diego chuckled at my silly ways

"Okay let's go baby" Diego said and we make our way to starbucks. Our luggage can wait. We arrive and I order my favorite coffee 'White Chocolate Mocha' and Diego decides to get the same. The cashier was getting a little too flirty with Diego, I just don't understand the audacity girls have to flirt with a guy that's girlfriend is right next to them..

"That'll be $8.47 cutie" She said with a smile, okay who is this girl and why.. Diego handed her the money not even looking at her.

"He is cute huh? That's probably why he's my man" I smile at her, she rolled her eyes at me and you can tell she was triggered because her face turned red. Diego was trying so hard not to laugh and so was I, but we couldn't hold it in so we bursted out laughing while we waited for our coffee.

"Babe your too much" Diego says I chuckle and wink at him, no but seriously like who does that??? we don't look alive i'm not his frickin sister SO ACT RIGHT

"Diego" I hear the girl call out for our coffees, we both go up to her and get our coffees she smiles at Diego and rolls her eyes at me so I fake smile at her but I made it look so fake so she was triggered. Aha.

We made our way to get our luggages, when we finally get ahold of them we make our way out and look for Layla's car, I finally spot it and i'm lowkey jumping up and down MY FUCKIN BESTFRIEND IS HERE.

"BEEEECCCAA" Layla screams getting out of her car and waddling to me, she gave me a huge hug her belly getting in between of us was the cutest thing ever it made me chuckle.

"I fucking missed you so much, like I don't think I can ever be away from you again" I say still holding her.

"You're telling me!!" She said as we finally pull apart she gave Diego a big hug and Diego and I were just admiring her big belly, there was a growing human in there that i'll soon meet! Feels surreal.

"Yo belly got big girl" Diego said making her chuckle and playfully hitting his arm, we put our things in the trunk and head out for dinner at Ihop since it was really late here and that was the only thing open, the time zones got me so confused. We finally arrive and i'm starving I can eat the whole Ihop. The server sits us and we order our food.

"So guys, how was Tokyo" Layla says taking a sip of her drink

"It was really fun, we did a lot I also beat a bitches ass but oh well" I say sipping my drink *sips tea*

"GIRL I HEARD, how'd that happen?" Layla said laughing

"She threatened me so I did what I had to do" I shrug my shoulders

"My girl crazy.. kidding baby" Diego said putting his arm around me and kissing my temple making me and Layla laugh.

"That's what love do" Layla says, she ain't wrong!!! "Oh also Becca I have a present for you when we get home" She smirked

"What really? I can't wait to see it" I clapped, our food finally arrived and we ate up and continued talking and laughing I missed hanging out just us 3 I felt complete again.

We finished up our food and head home, I was soo exhausted I was ready to jump on my bed and sleep. I'm getting a little emotional right now because I really miss my bed me and her have a very close relationship and we love each other ok.

"Okay close your eyes" Layla says as we walk up to the door I do as she says and I hear her opening the door Diego following behind me just as clueless as I am. I here Diego Gasp.

"Okay open" I open my eyes and I see a little baby kitty, I LOVE KITTENS.

"No wayyyy lay oh my god you know I love kittens" I say in awe, i'm practically like dying over the kitty's cuteness, I grab her and cuddle her she was so soft

"That's cute as fuck" Diego said petting the kitty too, I go over to Lay and hug her she's the sweetest girl ever.

"Thank you bestie I love you" I say hugging her

"Anything for you, now i'm gonna go sleep and you guys should do the same" She said hugging me back and going up stairs, I agree I should. So Diego and I make our way upstairs I set the kitty on my bed and change, then crawl on my cold bed and cuddle with her.

"i'm gonna name you, Leah" I baby talked to the cat holding her close, then Diego got in bed.

"She taking my girl from me" he pouted, I laughed and moved closer to Diego burying my face in his warm neck and so did Leah

"Goodnight baby I love you" I said but before I could hear anything I drifted off to sleep.

How'd you like this chapter? Leave comments. Show love. Love y'all