24

Becca's POV;
He took me somewhere dark but it was an entrance to somewhere, we go through the two doors and it was pitch black until lights start slowly turning on. There was a stage and a bunch of chairs but there was no one here just us. I heard heels clicking on the floor in the distance. I walk closer to the stage, and there reviled a stunning young woman. The one and only Lana Del Rey. My heart dropped, my favorite singer in the world an angel standing right in front of me. I was speechless.

"Happy birthday beauty queen" her angelic voice said, I started tearing up my hands were on my mouth.

"I hope you like it" Diego said smiling he could tell I was so happy. I smiled widely at him.

"I love this, I love you. Thank you." I said going up to him and passionately kissing him

"I love you" He said back. Lana began singing 'National anthem' (song above) And I was singing along to it more, like screaming. I sang to every one of her songs, she brought me and Diego on stage and she let me sing with her. It was amazing.

Beccashrimp: Got to see this beautiful queen all to myself

Beccashrimp: Got to see this beautiful queen all to myself.❤️ Thank you @lanadelrey and @xanxiety for an amazing night.
Likes400k Comments 300k

Username1: OMG NO WAY

Username3: Happy birthday! u deserve it

Laylangel: omg i wish i was with you

Fatnick: Wtf no invite this is my queen.

Xanxiety: I love you. Happy birthday baby.

Username6: goals man:( ^

Back to Beccas POV

Lana finished her performance and left, she had to do another show tonight. She's a true Icon. Me and Diego were sat on the chairs of the auditorium smoking a blunt.

"This has been the best birthday ever." I spoke while hitting the blunt.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yo day baby you deserve everything." Diego looked over at me and smiled his dimples popping up. Gosh he's so cute. I thought about an idea and smirk at him.

"One last present?" I ask him, he looked at me confused.

"What you mean shawty" He asked confused

"Perform a song for me?" I smiled and put my puppy eyes on, he chuckled

"Fine just for you baby" He said getting up and kissing me.

"YAY" I sat up in excitement he went over to the stage and I stayed sitting, he began rapping to his song 'Far' One of my favorites. I was smiling like crazy. And started singing along.

"NEVER SAW MYSELF UP IN THE LIMELIGHT SWITCHED UP, TOOK FLIGHT ON A HATER." I sang along with Diego he was smiling just as much as me. This was my favorite present in the world, he's the biggest blessing that has entered my life. I've never been so thankful for him, he makes me feel happy all the time he makes me feel what love really is, Pretty, confident, and so much more.

"Happy birthday shawty" he said after he finished the song, I was tearing up noticing how blessed I was to have him.

"Thank you my love" I said going up to him and giving him a hug I stayed like this for a while.

"Your the biggest blessing that has entered my life and I couldn't be more grateful for you." I tell him as I look him in the eyes, I saw his eyes lit up.

"Wow, I feel the same way. I'm so glad I met you, you mean everything to me" He said going in for a kiss, I kiss him back passionately I can feel shivers coming through my body. That's how much we connected.

"Let's go to the hotel ma i'm tired" He said grabbing my hand and we walked towards the car. He opens my door and he gets on his side and we drive off to the hotel. We finally arrive, I was ready to knock out and just cuddle with Diego all night. He's like a bear so warm and cozy. I enter the room taking off my pants and shirt, I feel Diego behind me his warm breath on my neck. Making me let out a slight moan.

"You're so beautiful" He said kissing down my neck

"I love you" He said leaving his wet kisses all over me

"I love you more" I said I slowly laid on the bed and he got on top of me, I wrapped my legs around his waist as he started leaving me hickeys I moaned in pleasure, he took off my bra and underwear leaving my body completely naked. And I started to undress him.

"I'm gonna make love to you" He said while kissing my inner thighs, I was caught up in the heat of the moment.

"Please" I said, enjoying every second. I felt him stick himself inside me, I screamed in pleasure. He went faster and faster, and I was getting louder and louder.

"Daddy" I repeated, he started choking me in a kinky way. That made me moan even louder.

"I'm gonna cum" I said, we were making eye contact it was intense and so amazing.

"That was amazing" I said panting and laying on my side

"I agree shawty i'm dead tired" Diego said closing his eyes and pulling me close to him.

"Thank you for today goodnight I love you" I said pecking his nose

"I love you ma goodnight" We've said 'i love you" to each other so many times today I just couldn't get bored of telling him. I wanted him to know and never forget that my love for him is always growing stronger. I close my eyes feeling relaxed but sore at the same time, and feel myself slowly drifting to a deep sleep.

hope you enjoyed this chapter, can y'all like this!!!! SO I HAVE MOTIVATION TO WRITE MORE. lmao i need to know if you guys are actually enjoying this.