12

Rebbecas POV:
We arrived to the doctors and walked into the door, we got taken care of immediately. Thankfully, cause i did not wanna wait. The doctor walks in and greets us

"How're you guys doing today?"

"Good" me and Layla say at the same time causing the doctor to chuckle

"Okay so Layla, we're gonna do your ultra sound find out the sex and hopefully the baby is just fine" he said setting up his machines, Layla did her thing and got on the chair thing. The doctor put cream on her and began on the search for the baby! I look closely to the monitor and try to see something... I hear nothing... See nothing, I began to get worried. Than the next second I heard a heart beat.

"Ah found... Him. Congrats ma'am you having a boy" My smile grew wildly and I was so happy I hug Layla and she happily cries on my shoulder

"The baby is just fine and so are you, you guys are good to go" He says and walks out

"i'm so happy for you love!" I say helping her off the chair thing

"Let's go get some ice cream!!! And help Diego move" she says, I agree then we go off to do our thing. We eat our ice creams and get Diego

"Hi baby" he says as he gets in the car, fist bumping Layla. I reach for the back seat and give him a kiss.

"How was it babe?" I say

"Straight, I have interviews here, London, Boston, and Huston" He says

"Really when?" I reply

"Well the interview here is in 3 days and the rest are in a month from now so I got time and shit" He says sipping is Sprite, we arrive to 'ColdStone' and get off the car as I get out I feel a slight pinch, Diego slaps my ass really hard I winced.

"Baaaaabe" I cry, he laughs and throws his arm around me.

"You're such a baby" He replies. We enter the ice cream store, and are attacked by a bunch of young girls screaming 'Lil Xan' this is everyday so I'm sort of used to it, I let Diego do his thing and buy our ice cream I look to my right and see some blonde chick putting his hands on Diego's chest while fluttering her eyes. Diego looks so awkward.

"Honey do you not see how uncomfortable he is" I say tapping her shoulder, she looks me up and down with a stank face. Who is this bitch.

"Someone took your tongue that you can't speak up? Get lost bitch" I smile, she gasps and walks away, so I grab Diego's hand and walk outside.

"That was hot babe" He winks at me, I just laugh. I wait for Layla, just then she walks out.

"A really cute guy just gave me his number" She says waving the paper, I laugh. She's the flirtiest girl i've ever met.

"I see you girl" I wink at her, we all walk towards the car and make our way to Diego's house. We enter and I run to the mirror I look like a big mess, Diego Comes behind me and kisses my cheek and neck.

"You're so beautiful" He says, I blushed he literally still makes me blush and will always. I take out my phone and take us a photo. I turn around and give him a big kiss

 BeccaShrimp: ILY BABY 💔 @XanxietyLikes 10k| Comments 9k

Likes 10k| Comments 9k

Xanxiety: 💔💔 love u shawty

Lil boom: y'all the livest couple out here

$Crim: That fit though

Internetgirl: Icons

Diego's Pov:

I walk up stairs and gather the boxes, I look towards where Becca was standing and she was looking through my baby photos, this girl.

"Chillll ma" I say grabbing the photo, she snatches it back.

"Um you chill, i'm your girlfriend i'm allowed to see these" She says I put my arms up in defense, she giggled.

"You were sooo cute, what happened." She jokes, I pout at her and flop on my bed.

"I'm kidding baby" She says coming over to me and sitting on my lap, she starts to kiss me and goes down my neck causing me to let out a moan only she has these effects on me. I flip her over so I am now on top, I start kissing her lips and her chest, I start undressing her and she does the same to me.. And from there it was well, you could imagine.

"If you could feel, the amount of emotion you give me. Gosh you're perfect." I say looking her in the eyes, she gives me a peck on the lips.

"I Love You" She says and I say it back. We got completely distracted and I didn't finish moving, so we Decided to spend the night here. I head down stairs to make dinner.

Rebbecas POV:

I put on my slick robe and my fluffy socks, I hear my phone Chime. Who would text me right now, I literally talk to no one.

UNKNOWN
Watch your back. you will be mine. I haven't forgotten.

I read the message and my heart felt like it was gonna come out of my chest. I'm scared, scared for my life. What if Bones comes back and kidnaps me or even worst kills me or Diego. This is terrifying. I try ignoring it by deleting the message and pushing the thought out of my mind. I head down stairs when i hear Diego yell out 'Foods Ready'. We start eating, and it's quite.

"Diego... You wouldn't let anything bad happen to me right" I say, trying not to sound nervous. Diego instantly turns to me.

"Babygirl, I wouldn't let a feather touch you. I'm always gonna protect you no matter what." He says grabbing my hand looking me deep in the eyes, I felt safe. I love how he makes me feel.

"Thank you babe" I say not mentioning anything else. We finish up our food and lay on the couch I put my head on his shoulder and feel myself slowly drifting to sleep.

ZZZZZ

THANKS GUYZ IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO UPDATE I AM BACK THOUGH I WAS IN CALIFORNIA FOR A WHOLE MONTH AND I WENT THRU SO MUCH, IT WAS INSANE SRRY TO KEEP U GUYS WAITING 💔💔💔