36

Becca's POV;
We were now eating our food in our pjs.. Well more like I was in underwear and my crop top sweater, I hate pants honestly.

"Babe you look so hot" Diego said admiring me as I ate my noodles reaching for the soy sauce.

"Thank you baby" I said while pouring soy sauce in my noodles, he took his phone out and gestured me to pose but I just continued eating.

"Dam you don't even gotta try ma he winked at me and I chuckled

Xanxiety: she's so beautiful @beccashrimp

Likes500k comments 490k

Username2: holy beautiful

TrippieRedd: model bitch

Playboi carti:🦋🦋

internetgirl: icon

Laylangel: love her

username7: UR MINE THO

username9: A QUEEN

Beccashrimp: thx for the food ily

Diego's POV:

I was laying on the couch and decided it was time to give her the promise ring I bought her earlier.

"Babe come here" I said, getting up and grabbing her hand. She looked up at me and scrunched her nose but followed anyway. I walk over to my bag that's near the stairs and pull out the box putting it behind me.

"What's that" She raised her eyebrows, I smirked and take the box out her eyes widen as I open the box.

"Baby this is a promise ring, and I wanna give it to you cause I promise to always be by your side and love you. I'm tryna spend the rest of my life with you, and when the time is right I wanna marry you but for now ima promise to stay." I said truthfully and holding out the ring. Her eyes watered.

"Babe oh my fucking god it's so beautiful this is so cute. I love this! I wanna be with you forever too." She said in a shaky voice jumping on me and giving me a big hug.

"i'm glad you like it" I said holding her as she straddled on me, I look her in the eyes and passionately kiss her.

"I love you" She said pecking my lips a bunch of times making me chuckle

"I love you more" I said setting her down and grabbing the ring from the box her eyes sparkled as she looked at the ring, I put it on her finger and she admired it.

"ITS SO BEAUTIFUL I NEED TO TAKE A PHOTO." She said grabbing her phone excitedly.

Beccashrimp: I PROMISE TO ALWAYS LOVE U THANK U BABY 🦋💜

Likes 550k Comments 499k

Username1: OMGGGG HOW CUTE

Username7: Wish he can do that w me

Internetgirl: AW that's the cutest promise ring ever. love y'all.

Laylangel: YASSSSS💜💜💜

Beccashrimp: you knew!! @Laylangel

Wifisfuneral: 💜

Lilpump: that's a nice ass ring b tell xan to hit me up.

Trippieredd: DAM😍

Xanxiety: It's all for u ma

Becca's POV;
I was admiring my ring and I was extremely happy to have it on my finger. I snap out of it, and notice I have to go see Layla and the baby.

"Babe let's go see Lay" I say getting up

"Okay baby go put some pants on" He chuckles and slaps my ass

"You know you'd rather see me without them" I winked at him and grabbed my pants putting them on

"I know but only I can see that" He said making me chuckle. We grab our things and head out to the hospital listening to his music on the way.

We finally arrive and enter the hospital looking for Layla's room.

"It's this one babe" I say pointing at the door, I slowly walk in and see Layla holding him I squeal quietly.

"How are one of my two fav people in the world" I say giving Layla a hug and kissing her forehead

"Good, he's missed you" she said gesturing me to hold him.

"And i've missed him, have you decided what you're gonna name him?" I ask keeping my eyes on the baby admiring his soft little face

"Yeah, James" She said with a smile

"James, I love you sweet boy" I smile rocking him, I notice Diego staring at me he seemed to be enjoying the scene. Family is so important to me.

"Nice ring" Layla chuckled slickly I look at her in a funny way. I put the baby down in his little bed thing and look at her putting my hands on my hip.

"Biiiitch I know you knew" I say making us laugh at the same time

"I did and i'm so happy that y'all are so in love with each other. You deserve nothing but happiness Becc" Lay said with a smile. She's so cute.

"Yeah this my shawty forever" Diego says putting his arm around me and kissing my cheek.

Diego's POV;

As I was sitting and talking to Becca and Layla my phone rang. I take it out of my pocket and see 'Manager' across my screen, I get up and walk outside of the room.

PHONE CALL.
Diego/ Manager

Hey Wasgood
Hi Diego Calling to give you some good news, Future wants to make a song with you he's willing to give you 25k for a verse.
NO FUCKING WAY? ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS?
Of course I am let me know if you are willing to do it and will set everything up.
Yes i'm fucking down, thank you
No need to thank me you are the one with talent here i'll call you tomorrow for more info
Okay Ima go tell Becca thanks again bro bye.
END

This was the greatest news i've ever gotten cause I fucking love future and on top of that i'm getting 25k. I'm moving to a Mansion in LA no doubt about it. Can't wait to tell Becca she's gonna be so happy. I ran back inside the hospital and into the room calming down a bit more cause the baby and all.

"Babe your not gonna believe the phone call I just got" I said she looked at me and raised her eyebrows noticing the happiness in my face, Layla did the same.

"Tell me!!" She said excitedly grabbing my hand

" Future wants to make a song and is offering me 25k" I said joy filled up inside me, a nigga was extremely happy. Becca's eyes shot open.

"No way!!!!" She quietly screamed hugging me tightly "Congratulations baby, this is such amazing news" She held me.

"Congratulations Diego!!" Layla said opening her arms for a hug and I gave her one.

"Y'all go celebrate don't be stuck here with boring old me" Layla chuckled

"Girl you ain't old shut up, I love you though i'm gonna come tomorrow" Becca said kissing her forehead and the babies we say our goodbyes and head out.

"We are celebrating" I said with a smirk as we get in the car.

AWW YAY ITS BOUTA BE A ROLLERCOASTER A FUN ONE THO LIKE AND COMMENT FOR MORE.🦋