37

Becca's POV:

"Babe can you please tell me where we are going" I ask Diego, we were now driving for 20 minutes already! I'm impatient sort of I know.

"Chill ma we almost there" He said putting his hand on my thigh and squeezing it. I just sighed not in annoyance but I was frustrated cause I didn't know where we were going but oh well. We kept driving for 8 more minutes then we arrived to a tattoo shop. I face palmed why would he not tell me.

"We getting tats ma" He said and I chuckled

"I see that you big dork" I say licking his face quickly, making him laugh, I was excited this was my first tattoo I don't know why I haven't really thought about getting one but i'm here now.. We get off the car n enter the shop there was no one there but the Tattoo Artist. Guess this was all planned out.

"Wassup y'all" he says dapping us up we say our hellos and Diego Sits down.

"I want a face tat" Diego said showing him a photo of what he wanted, I didn't even know what I wanted cause this was unexpected so I started brainstorming. Then I thought about something completely random.

"I'm gonna get a flower on the side of my ass" I blurted out making Diego Chuckle

"Do it baby" He said while getting tattooed, I showed the man the flower I wanted and waited for my turn, we listened to music and talked most of the time.

"You never even told me what you're getting" I tell Diego

"It's a surprise ma" He said, this boy and his surprises!!

After another 20 minutes of waiting Diego was already done.

"Dam this shit fresh as fuck thanks bruh" Diego says looking in the mirror, I get up and look at his face and see 'LOVER' Under the ZZZ tattoo. I admired how unique and cute he was.

"BABE I love it" I say looking at his tattoo he licked my face quickly getting me back from earlier I wipe my face

"We're fair now" He said

"You're the biggest dork and I love you" I said making him laugh

"Girl you know how to keep me smiling I love that shit" He said, I was pretty funny i'd have to admit. I winked at him and he sat down on the fluffy couch in front of me.

"Okay your next" The artist said, I went over to the chair and laid on my stomach and scrolled through Instagram till he started my tattoo.

Xanxiety: New tat 💔 i'm a LOVER what can I say

Likes 613k comments 240k

Username2: i love it and I love you

Username7: ur my lover tho

Stevencannon: THAT BOY

Beccashrimp: love love you 😍

Trippieredd: AMAZIN

Unotheactivist: hard ass tat

Jessbbyyy: I miss you

Username3: LOL BYE^

Laylangel: bitch lmfao stop b4 you get whooped AGAIN. @jessbbyyy

Beccashrimp: LMAO ILY @laylangel

Back to Becca's POV;

As he was doing the tattoo the pain was just starting to feel numb to me, I didn't even flinch.

"You got some sort of super power you ain't telling me about?" Diego said as he sat on the couch in front of me. Meand the tattoo artist laughed.

"Maybe I do" I winked at him he nodded his head and chuckled.

"Done" Erik said as he set his machine thing down. I get up and my leg felt sore. I walked over to the mirror and Diego followed as he smoked a blunt, and there it was a rose by the side of my ass, It was honestly great.

"That's sick as fuck babe" Diego said as we admired my tattoo

"I agree, thank you so much erik I love it" I say with a smile. We pay him and what not and head out getting in the car.

"Babe take me a photo my tat must be seen" I say giving him my phone and getting into a posing position where yo can see my tattoo.

"Dam I'm tryna be all up inside your guts right now" Diego said as he took the photo

"You can be" I winked at him and kissed his lips slowly then let go teasing him

"I'm taking yo ass home and fucking the fuck out of you for that" Diego said

"Damn okay daddy" I said with a smirk.

Beccashrimp: Successful day getting tats, I now have a flower near my ass woop

Beccashrimp: Successful day getting tats, I now have a flower near my ass woop. Thanks daddy @xanxiety

Likes 600k Comments 200k

Username1: LOOOVE THISSS

Username4: You and diego are my favs

Username9: looking for a relationship like this does anyone wanna fill in the application.

Playboicarti: Hardd

Trippieredd: Y'all really did that

Laylangel: FINE ASS LITERALLY

Xanxiety: DAS ALL ME 💔

Kendalljenner: can we be friends cause ur an icon

Beccashrimp: um fuck yes!! ur the icon here!! @Kendalljenner

Kendalljenner: Hmu I wanna hang out someday.

Back to Becca's POV;

We finally arrived home after the long drive, I mean it felt longer going there then getting back I don't know if it's just me but I think it's always like that.. We entered the house and before I knew it I was picked up bridal style by Diego.

"What you think I was joking when I said that" Diego said looking at me I died of laughter cause he was actually so serious.

"Your so cute babe" I said, and he took me upstairs and gently placed me on the bed...

I feel and know that this book is gonna be so long lmfao, BUT leave likes and comments for more. Hope y'all are enjoying.