32

Becca's POV;
I woke up to the sound of screaming, like if someone was in pain Diego and I quickly shot up and look at each other.

"BECCA" I hear Layla scream and wince, I run to her room quickly Diego following behind me, I open the door and she was sitting on the floor there was water near her legs

"MY WATER BROKE" she screamed OMFG, I did not prepare for this day i'm excited but i'm also freaking out, I'm literally frozen.

"I'm gonna call the ambulance just hold tight Layla" Diego said running back to the room. I sit next to her and hold her.

"Breath girl breath everything's gonna be okay, the ambulance is gonna come and your gonna have that baby with me right next to you" I comforted her she grabbed onto my hand and squeezed tightly, I could feel her pain. I reached for the water bottle near her bed and gave her some.

"Please be there while i'm giving birth" She said holding my hand tighter

"I'm gonna be right next to you the whole time" I say.

"THEY ARE HERE" Diego said flinging the door open, he was doing the most he's so cute and caring gosh I love him.

Instantly the ambulance rushed in and put her on the stretcher, and took her down to the car I followed along.

"Ma'am you cannot come into the car, but you can meet us there" The guy said

"No way I need to be there for her that's my sister" I said angrily, she practically is my sister and i'm not bout to miss her birth what if she has the baby in that dam car

"It's okay Becca meet me at the hospital bring the baby's bag and my things!" She said to me wincing at the same time. I agreeed and felt Diego squeeze my hand, he's always right next to me I appreciate it so much.

The ambulance quickly rushed off and so did me and Diego grabbing her things and our things, we knew this was gonna be a long day.

"Gosh I hope she's okay and not giving birth yet I need to be there" I said nervously, Diego didn't let go of my hand this whole time he held a grip on it.

"Don't worry baby your gonna see her give birth I promise" He said going faster, THIS IS LIKE SO INTENSE RIGHT NOW.

We finally made it to the hospital and rushed inside.

"Babe wait here i'm gonna go find the room" I said giving him a quick kiss and running to the lady sitting down.

"PLEASE LET ME GO IN MY SISTER IS GIVING BIRTH HER NAMES LAYLA" I said desperately, the lady was taken back but she noticed how much this meant to me.

"Don't worry your on time room 110" She said with a smile I thanked her and ran to room 110. I open and door, look over and see doctors surrounding Layla.

"Okay are you ready?" The doctor asked her, thank god I came on time. I quickly went by her side and held her hand she looked at me and her face lit up and she smiled at me but she looked like she was in terrible pain

"Okay Layla PUSH" The doctor said, She squeezed on my hand and I did the same.

"You're doing good Lay keep going" I said not letting go of her hand, she screamed in pain and pushed.

"One more push" The doctor said, she did as she was told and I heard crying. At this point I was crying. lmao. The doctors did there thing and I was just so excited to see the baby.

"Layla you did it!!!" I said with a huge smile, she smiled at me; she looked exhausted

"He's beautiful and healthy" The doctor said holding the baby and handing him over to Layla, she looked down and was crying tears of happiness. So was I, this is the cutest moment a sista can go through. I sit on my knees and held the baby's hand, his hand gripped over my finger.

"Oh my god this is so cute" I said smiling

"He likes you" Layla said quietly. She then handed me him and I rocked him slowly, this feels so surreal i'm holding my godson.. Who knew I'd ever have one.

"Okay we are moving you to a different room you can meet these two in room 222, your husband is waiting for you outside" the doctor said my eyes shot open, this man just said 'Husband'. I CAN GET USED TO THAT. I didn't even bother correcting him. Layla noticed and chuckled.

"Okay, Layla I'll meet you there" I said kissing her forehead and the baby's and leaving, I walk over to the guest room and see Diego on his phone just sitting down.

"Hi Baby thanks for being patient, he's so cute come and see him" I say reaching for his hand. He grabbed it and I helped him get the stuff, and we walked to Layla

"Your the greatest friend ever.. And the best girlfriend" He kissed my hand, I chuckle and blush

"Anything for you guys" I say, not lying i'll literally do anything for my loved ones and that's Diego, Layla, The baby, and my Cat. We are a Duo. We walk in the room, and set the things down.

"How you feeling" Diego asked Layla

"Way better, thanks to Becca.. I really could've never done that alone." Layla said, I smiled.

Layla gestured Diego to come closer and hold the baby, she handed him the baby and He smiled widely, this was so cute I was cheesing so hard. I walked over to him and the baby.

"We got two boys and two girls now" I laugh, they both chuckle and Diego looks down at the baby holding him so sweetly, this was such an innocent moment. He then looked at me and smiled.

"This gon be us someday" He kept his smile there, I FELT THAT. My stomach grew butterflies, and I couldn't help but smile.

"And I can't wait to share that moment with you" I kissed his head and we continued to admire the baby.

AWW OKAY THAT WAS CUTE AND CRAZY, thank you guys for 4k views btw!!!💔 it makes me happy to see how far this book has gone :') show sum love y'all