25

Becca's POV;
I was awakened by the warm feeling of the sun rays on my body. I felt so refreshed this morning, i've never felt this happy before I liked it. I let out a yawn and stretch I look over at Diego who was sound asleep, I get closer to him and begin to touch his beautiful dark brown hair. I felt butterflies grow inside of me, 'he's so precious' I whisper to myself falling In love with him every second that passed.

"Am I?" I heard him say slowly opening his eyes, omg he heard me.

"Yes you are baby" I chuckle, he brings me in for a soft passionate kiss then smiles at me.

"I have an interview today I want you to come with me. We also leave tomorrow at 12pm." He said playing with the ends of my hair.

"Really? I've always wanted to go to one of your interviews" I say with a smile and clapping my hands, he chuckled at my baby ways. He began to stare at me for a while, which made me blush.

"What babe" I say covering my face with the blanket and letting out a giggle

"You're beautiful baby" He says taking the blanket off me, I blush at his sweet words.

"Oh stop" I say with a chuckle pecking him on the lips.

"I gotta capture this" He said, I giggled. He took out his phone and snapped a photo off me. Don't know how I let him cause I just woke up, and I have bed hair!

"I'm posting this babe" He said showing me

Xanxiety: 💔 love waking up to your beauty 💔 @Beccashrimp Likes 499k Comments 380k

Likes 499k Comments 380k

Username6: shes even pretty in the mornings

Username3: 😍😍 my faves

Laylangel: ANGEL.

Lilskies: lol i could treat her better bro

Username2: TF^ bye

Internetgirl: love love love her

adam22: PROTECT HER AT ALL COSTS

Xanxiety: Lmfao i'll beat ur ass bro don't fuck w me. @LilSkies

Beccashrimp: I LOVVV U SM 💔🍓

Jesssssbby: i want u back.

Diego's POV;
We were so lazy this morning we were still in bed just cuddling and watching TV but i loved doing this with her. I was going through instagram and saw all these comments people tryna ruin me and Becca's relationship, fuck is wrong with people bruh.. She got a notification on her phone and she checked it going on instagram. She scrunched her nose when she saw people tagging her on what Jessica and Lil Skies said.

"Um okay that's fucking random" She said in a confusing tone.

"Don't pay attention ma they ain't shit" I reassured her while playing with her long hair, she was quite for a while she look like she was thinking. I was about to question her but she spoke up.