40

Diego's pov;

I woke up to the sun beaming in my face, I scrunched my nose and stretched looking over at my sleeping angel. I wasn't gonna wake her up the doctor said she needed rest.

I went downstairs reviling Layla feeding the cute baby boy she held.

"Goodmorning" She said calmly, she looked happy, and exhausted.

"Good morning, how are you two?" I said going into the kitchen and serving myself a bowl of cereal

"Good, Well i'm tired he's well energized" She said putting the baby in the crib where he cooed, it was so cute. Things felt different.

"i'd say go get some rest and i'll watch him. But maybe when he's older cause I know nothing" I laughed and she did too.

"No it's okay, I should get used to it anyway." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"So I have some news.." I raised my eyebrow and so did she "Since I'm doing this song with Future and receiving 25k I've decided to move to Malibu with Becca I've been looking for houses but I want her to help me so i'm gonna tell her today." I said taking a bite of my cereal, her eyes shot open.

"Omg! That's so great Diego, i'm proud of you.. I'm so glad she met you honestly, she deserves to be happy with a great person. She's gonna be over the moon" She hugged me, I hugged her back.

"Thanks, but what concerns me is you. Will you be fine here? Alone? You could always move with us you know. Becca won't be okay with moving unless she knows you'll be fine you know how caring she is" I said, and she shook her head.

"No, don't worry i'll be fine you guys are a couple you need to be alone! Live alone! You need privacy, I'll be here with my baby. And either way i've been in this house alone before while Becca was gone with you, I'm alive." she said throwing up jazz hands after, causing me to laugh, she was right though she made her point.

" You're right thanks for being so understanding Lay." I said getting up and putting my plate in the sink, she grabbed James and sang sweetly to him. I'm glad she was happy.

I heard tiny footsteps coming down the stairs, I saw Becca in my long white T-shirt and a messy pony tail with her fluffy socks. She looked so cute all the fuckin time.

"Good morning my familia" She said in a happy tone. She's so strong and she speaking spanish. I LOVE HER. She came up to me and gave me the cutest hug.

"My baby speaking spanish?" I said holding her and she chuckled burying her face in my chest "How you feeling?" I asked, she looked up at me.

"Better today, a little light headed but i'm good" She smiled, pecking my lips and going to see baby james.

"Omg hi little baby" She sat close to Lay and him, Lay gave him over and Becca held james. ONCE AGAIN CUTEST VIEW EVER.

"You're so handsome you get your looks from ur momma and me trust me" She baby talked to James making me and Lay laugh.

Becca's POV;

After holding my GODSON! Yes, i'm proud to be a god mother. I made some Oatmeal for Lay and I in the kitchen, I honestly felt so happy and great full to be and breath in the same room as my loved ones. I could've been dead.. I could've not been here laughing and enjoying my time with them. I'm so great full to be here.

"Baby I wanna talk to you" Diego said with a smile, I knew this was something good since he was smiling.

"You always surprise me, I love it" I said smiling back at him and pecking his lips he chuckled. Fixing me a glass of water. I chugged it and finished making the Oatmeal serving Lay and I plates, I gave her hers and sat down on the table to eat mine, Diego followed. He stared at me for a while.