15

Rebbecas POV:
We arrived to the mall first, I had a bunch of anxiety not gonna lie.. But I was trying to keep my cool, I took a deep breath and got out of the car Diego held my hand and we made our way to the entrance. As were walking in I see a camera with two people and a logo that said TMZ, they instantly ran up to us.

"Lil xan, Rebbeca. We all heard what happened and we were hoping your okay, your fans are worried about you since you haven't posted or anything" One the guys said, I stop and look at them.

"I'm fine, and to all my fans thank you i love u guys" I say walking away, Diego didn't say anything. I walk in the Gucci store to buy some sunglasses.

"Babe what do you think about these" I ask Diego turning around and posing. He chuckles.

"You look good ma" He says winking at me, I grab two pairs and go to the cashier leaving Diego alone to look at shirts

"Found everything okay?" The guy said

"Yes thanks" I say politely

"You are beautiful just thought I should tell you" He blurted out, okay..

"Thank you" I reply dryly, I didn't really know what to say but thank you and yes lmao

"All you've said is thank you and yes, you shy?" He said with a chuckle. Ok no.

"No I just want my gla-" I was interrupted by Diego

"Babe let's go to the Louie store" He says coming up to me I nod my head in agreement and the cashier guy raised his eyebrow. He handed me my things and I quickly left from that awkward ass situation. I entered the next store and I got a call from a number I wasn't really aware of, I pick up anyways.

UNKNOWN

Hello?
Hello, is this Rebbeca?
Yes
This is Rob from Thrasher Magazine, we contacted you because we wanted you to be the face of our new magazine we think you'd be perfect for this.
Omg what!!! I love Thrasher, Of course! Thank you so much for this opportunity.
Haha awesome anytime, The shoot isn't till next week we are shooting here in Tokyo will pay for your flight and hotel your welcomed to bring one guest.
TOKYO? I've always wanted to go there, thank you so much see you soon! Bye!

END

Becca's POV still;
OKAY IVE NEVER BEEN SO EXCITED IN MY LIFE I HAVE TO TELL DIEGO. I look around the store for Diego and I see him looking at jewelry, I run to him.

"BABE BABE, Guess what!!!" I say Excitedly, he jumped getting startled. Oops.

"Jeez babe you scared me, what happened?" he replied looking at me

"Thrasher Magazine called me they want me to do a shoot for them in Tokyo next week!" I say clapping

"No way babe!!! That's amazing" Diego hugged and congratulated me

"But you ain't going alone i'm going with you I gotta protect my shawty" he said

"Yes I know I can bring one guest so it's all good" I say with a huge smile. I decide to buy clothes for my trip, I've always wanted to go to Tokyo so I gotta go all out. Yes i'm extra. All of the sudden I hear commotion.. Great. I look to my right and see a crowd with mostly girls trying to get in the store screaming Diego's name, one of securities made his way towards me and stood behind me, he knows half of those girls are angry because of my relationship with Diego.

"How're we gonna get out?" I ask Diego

"No clue, I wanna take pictures with them though" He says, he's so loving always thinking about his fans it's cute. He got the security to calm the crowd down so Diego can take Photos.   I decide to stay in the store.

Diego began to take pictures with his fans but I then notice this one girl getting a bit touchy I see Diego tell her something and instantly they are kissing, my heart broke into pieces the person I thought loved me unconditionally just betrayed me, stabbed me in the back, after everything... How could he. I feel the warmth of my tears falling down my hot cheeks, I grab my bag and run to the owner.

"Can I please leave through the back door" I ask, the guy nodded in agreement and let me out I sat near a side walk crying my eyes out, my phone was being blown up by Diego texting me and calling. So I decide to turn it off. I hug my knees and put my head down still drowning in my tears. I then feel a tap on my shoulder.

"You okay? Why's a beautiful girl like you crying?" The boy with short hair brown eyes and pale tattooed skin asked me. I wipe my tears.

"Well, I just saw my boyfriend kiss another girl. I thought he loved me..." I say crying again

"What an asshole, you deserve better girl. You're gorgeous, somethings aren't always meant to be" He said with a smile, he was actually cute but I didn't care I missed Diego. Then i remembered what he did, that bastard.

"Thank you, it's just hard you know" I say looking down at my fingers playing with them.

"How about I take you out for some Ice Cream and Waffles then take you home" He said, raising his eyebrow. I chuckle.

"Okay sure" I agree

"My names Lucas by the way" He says Taking his hand out to greet him, I chuckle and shake his hand he helps me up and we walk to his car.

"Ice cream waffles here we come" He says sitting in his car, me doing the same. I chuckle at what he says and put my seatbelt on. And we make our way to 'The Waffle House'.

UMM WHAT JUST HAPPENED.
I CANT WAIT TO WRITE MORE. I'm excited, hope you are too and enjoyed this chapter. Love y'all. Heartbreak soldiers.