42

Becca's POV;

We were now eating take out and watching 'Jeepers creepers' scary movie are my thang

"He's so ugly" I hear Layla saying making me laugh.

"I agree he is" I said

"Don't lie that's Layla's type" Diego said making us both laugh, she scoffed

"Oh shut up hell fuck no" She said laughing.

I heard a knock on the door and instantly jumped. We all looked towards the door.

"It's okay baby don't worry" Diego said kissing my forehead and getting up to open the door and I follow him. He looks through the peephole.

"It's a cop" He said opening the door revealing the cop.

"Hello, sorry for knocking this late at night. But we just got informed that Bones was spotted last in Long Beach. So he is about 1 hour from here. We are still on the look for him but don't worry we are all here to protect you" The cop said nicely, I felt more relieved that he wasn't close to my location but still scared knowing he's out there.

"Thanks so much" I said quietly

"No problem goodnight guys" He said as he walked away, We closed the door and I sighed

"What happen! Did they catch that psycho?" Layla asked.

"Not yet he was last seen an hour from here" I said. Baby James started to cry.

"That's my que, goodnight guys" Layla said hugging us both and heading upstairs.

"We should get some rest too baby" Diego said hugging me from behind and leading me up the stairs, I flop on the bed and let out a big sigh.

"Thanks baby for sticking with me when things get crazy" I said looking up at the roof in emptiness, he laid next to me and cuddled up to my neck.

"Of course baby i'll never leave your side we in this forever" He said making me genuinely smile, jeez my love for him is unexplainable.

"Goodnight I love you" I said even though I didn't feel like I could sleep, But i don't wanna keep Diego up.

"Night shawty I love you" He said leaving a kiss on my neck.

I tried shutting my eyes, but I couldn't find sleep anywhere. My brain was wide awake. I felt Diego turn to the other side meaning he had already fallen asleep. Leaves me and my thoughts alone.. Great. I let out a quite sigh. I got up carefully making sure not to wake up Diego and went downstairs, I can't believe I was about to do this. But I need something to distract my thoughts. I went over to the drawer, and got my Cigarettes that I hadn't touched in a while. I stopped smoking after I met Diego I just didn't feel the need to kill my lungs that was when I wasn't happy. But i'm happy with him. My situation is just making me feel like shit..

I opened the back door and sat on the swinging chair, I grabbed my lighter and lit the cigarette inhaling the smoke and letting it out. I stared into the stars and my mind was starting to clear.. I hate to depend on Cigs for this but right now I just have too. Or do I.. Ugh I feel so stuck I know I don't need or even want this.

"Babe?" I heard a groggy voice say, I instantly jumped and threw the Cig but I forgot the smell was strong so I was stuck... I just looked down.

"You smoking a Cigarette?" Diego said in a surprising tone

"Yeah.." I said awkwardly. He sighed and sat next to me.

"Babe you know you don't gotta hide shit from me and you also don't need that to make you feel better or depend on it for support that shit is bad for you. You know better, you have me for when your feeling down or for however your feeling." Diego said, I look up at him tearing up.. I know. He was right.

"I know babe.. And i'm sorry for doing this it's been rough on me lately, this whole situation is hard to cope with. That's no excuse for me to do this though" I said feeling bad but he understood.

"It's okay babe, it's normal to act out when you have a lot of pressure on you. But don't feel like you can't talk to me, cause you can" He reassured me I always felt better when he'd talk to me. I trusted him with everything, he knows.

He grabbed my hand and took me up stairs he turned the light off and we crawled into bed.

"Sorry babe. You know that's not like me I love you." I said as we cuddled

"Don't be it's okay I love you" He said kissing my lips softly, I love his kisses.

"Goodnight and this time go to sleep" He said making us chuckle

"Goodnight babe" I said closing my eyes and falling asleep.

Hope y'all enjoyeddd💔💔 vote 4 more.:))))))