35

Diego's POV
While Becca was gone I had a lot of time to myself to think about shit and boy has my ass been thinking like crazy.. Me and Becca have been together for a while now and honestly i wanted to keep her by my side forever. I decide to go and buy her a diamond promise ring as a promise that i'll always love and be by her side... Might as well marry her I know, but whenever she's ready I am. I got ready and invited my homie Ethan with me.

"Wassup bro" Ethan daps me up as I open the door, we get into my car and head out to the jewelry store

"So you really in love with this girl huh? I've never seen you this whipped before dawg" Ethan said and honestly he was right.

"I am, she a keeper.. You ain't meet her yet cause your ass always out of town but you will and you gon see why i'm so in love with shawty" I say keeping my eyes on the road.

we're now at the jewelry store and there are some nice ass rings, but I need the perfect one for her.

"Can I help you guys?" the older woman behind the counter said kindly

"Yeah i'm looking for a promise ring" I say looking up at her

"Okay there right over here" the lady gestured us to follow her and we did so.

"And we have a special Diamond that's a little more expensive but it's exclusive" she said grabbing a silver box and opening it the purple ruby shined so bright and the diamonds next to it stood out beautifully, that was the one.

"I'll take that one, I think she'll love it" I say admiring the ring

"Hell yeah she will bro" Ethan says doing the same, the Lady nodded her head and began to wrap up the box in fancy wrapping paper. I paid for the ring and walked out the door. Becca is gonna LOVE this I just know it. I text Layla and tell her that we were gonna go later and I told her my plans, she was so happy knowing that Becca was gonna appreciate this.

Becca's POV;

Carti and I had just finished the shoot and let me tell you I had so much fucking fun and on top of that I got a bunch of free designer clothes.

"It takes bout 2 days to edit, i'll send you the pictures then" Carti said while looking at himself in the mirror as usual

"Okay i'm gonna uber back to my house since I know you have a lot to do here" I tell Carti and give him a hug

"Alright girl I'll hit you up later it was good working with ya" he says hugging back, I smile and walk out the door into my uber and made my way home.

"Diego?" I shouted as I walk in the door, but was greeted by my cat instead she made the purring sound that I loved so much

"You missed me huh" I spoke to her, yes I talk to my cat that's completely normal.

There was  no sign of Diego anywhere so I decide to call him.... But no answer, I walk upstairs and throw myself in bed with my cat following along and get on my phone

Layla🦋
Hey my beautiful friend how are you and my grandson
Hello boo, were good missing you terribly! he's so calm though
I don't know where Diego is so i'm gonna head out to see you now!
Nooo you not! Stay there, you guys will come later on.
? what now i'm confused
You'll see
BITCH U BETTER TELL ME
seen.

END
back to becca's pov;
Okay that was weird why won't she just tell me, what's going on. I hate being left confused cause I overthink too much and that's just how my annoying brain works.

I hear the door open and close, so I jump out of bed and lean towards the stairs to see who was there. It was Diego and a friend of his that looked like him, what the hell!

"Is this like your twin brother" I say walking down that stairs making them both chuckle

"Nah this my homie but lowkey we look alike" Diego said coming up to me

"You mean highkey" I said, he pecks my lips and the boy gave me a hug

"I'm Ethan, I've heard lots bout you" He said, I blushed AW Diego speaks about me.

"Is that so, well it's nice to meet you" I say with a smile

"Yeah dame to you, I gotta dip and go rehearse peace y'all sorry I couldn't stay longer" Ethan said dapping up Diego and waving at me walking out the door. He seemed nice.

"Babe let's order Chinese food and watch movies until we visit Lay later on she said not to go yet" I say and he looked at me quickly

"Yeah that's a good ass idea baby" He said, I order the Chinese food and as i'm talking on the phone with them Diego is literally kissing on my neck and i'm trying so hard not to moan. What a teasing little shit.

"Ye-s tha-t'll be all" I stutter and hang up quickly, and suddenly Diego stops

"You big tease!!! little shit" I said playfully punching him and laughing he raised his eyebrow up and gave me the 'you should run' face I shot my eyes open and ran but he instantly pinned me to the couch and tickled me, we laughed and talked as we waited for our food.

WHATS GON HAPPEN NEXT??? LEAVE LIKES N COMMENTS TO FIND OUT