13

Rebbecas POV:
My eyes slowly flutter open, I rub my eyes and let out a big yawn. I look down and see a blanket over me but no sign of Diego.. Strange. I grab my phone and see a message from him.

Daddy💔:

Baby girl i didn't wanna wake you but they called me in for an interview i'll be back in a couple hours love u shawty

Me: It's okay baby, I might make plans with Layla today probably go to the Louie V store love you 💕

I get up from bed and decide to take a shower and get dolled up. I do my routine and blast music 'Far' by my baby started playing, I started getting lit while doing my make up "maybe this is why I take so long to get ready" I chuckle at myself . I finish up and took some pictures.

Beccashrimp: 🦋CrashLikes: 17k Comments: 15k

Beccashrimp: 🦋Crash
Likes: 17k Comments: 15k

Username2: goddess

Username6: QUEEN U R A QUEEN ILY

RUBY: 2 sick

Xanxiety: my shawty is such a beauty💔

Internetgirl: Iconic

I decide to Call Layla and see if we can make plans. I wait for her to pick up but no answer.

Lay☠️: Hey i'm at a Job interview right now won't be around for a while i'll call you after love you

Great... Now i'm all alone. Maybe i'll just go to the mall. I head downstairs and make myself some food, Bacon and chocolate chip waffles a bitch loves her food. I finish up, and throw the plate in the sink.

I grab my keys and bag and head out the door, as i'm locking the door I hear running foot steps I instantly look back but was too late my face was being covered by a sheet, I try letting out a scream but before I could my mouth was covered and everything turned black....

Diego's POV: 

I finished my interview and head back home, I decide to call my shawty wonder what she up to. But no answer, maybe she's out with Layla. I park my car and get into the house, I look around to see if Becca is around, but no sign of her. So I call Layla.

Layla: Hello?
Me: Hey Lay have you seen Becca?
Layla: No she texted me to hang out but i'm in job interviews so i couldn't, Everything okay?
Me: I called her a couple times she didn't reply and i'm worried
Layla: Shit, ok i'm leaving from here in 10 mins and i'll head to your house and call her too.
Me: aight thanks see ya.
END

Man i'm fucking worried what if something happened to my shawty. I'm going crazy right now. Just chill Diego.. Maybe her phone died.. Fuck this ain't helping I got a bad feeling.

Rebbecas POV:
My eyes flutter open I try to look at my surroundings but everything's blurry, I have this sharp pain in my head. Where am I... I'm scared, what's going on I feel tears running through my face, I rub my eyes and catch a clear sight of my surroundings, I'm in a Warehouse and my hand are tied together.

I hear footsteps coming closer making me jump, my anxiety was off the roof. The tall guy in a black hoodie walks up to me, I look at his face clearly and it was Bones, Oh fuck. I scoot away from him towards the wall.

"Where do you think you're going sweetheart" Bones says with and evil smirk what a psychotic prick.

"What the fuck do you want from me you're crazy leave me alone." I yell, he slowly walks towards me and I scoot even farther but I hit the wall. He bends down towards me and lifts my chin and starts touching my face at this point i'm frightened, tears covering my face.

"Don't be scared sweetie you're safe with me not with that Lil Xan kid" He winks at me I push him off and his face instantly turned mad, oh god can someone please save me.

"You're gonna pay for that, Stay here don't move."  He says walking away. Ok fuck fuck I need to think of a plan what do I do. I look around and see if I find any exits, nothing. Until I spot a phone by this chair I slowly get up and walk towards it, It was mine it was in a bag Hah that fucking creep forgot this. I quickly take it out and call Diego. Please answer please fucking answer baby.

Daddy💔 :
BABY WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU ARE YOU OKAY
Me: No Diego bones kidnapped me i'm at a wearhouse i'm so fucking scared baby i'm sending you my location now
WHAT THE FUCK IM GONNA FUCKING KILL HIM HOLD ON BABY IM GOING RIGHT NOW.
END

DIEGOS POV:

"LAYLA LETS GO BECCA IS IN TROUBLE" I scream grabbing my keys, I see Layla running down the stairs and out to the door along with me, we jump in the car and head to the location
How can I let my everything get into this, it's my fault I should've been with her, taking care of her, Fuck i'm and Idiot... i'm so sorry baby i'll make this up to you.

"What the fucks going on Diego" Layla says in a worried tone

"Bones Kidnapped Becca she's in a wearhouse" I say my voice cracking of the sadness and tears coming out of my eyes

"No fucking way" Layla crys

"Don't worry i won't let nothing happen to her." I say, We finally pull in to the wearhouse and look around quietly for any sign of Becca.

ZZZZZZ

CLIFFHANGER OMFG what's going to happen??? it's really about to go down!! I'm actually excited for what i have next THX GUYS XXX