30

Becca's POV;
I immediately froze my heart was beating so fast and my stomach was sinking.. Am I over reacting? I don't know I just have a horrible feeling about this, I trust Diego he's gained that from me in so many ways, I was interrupted when my phone rang I check it and it's from Diego.

Daddy💔;
I'm with Yuleema now. Don't hit me up anymore bye.
What the fuck???? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS DIEGO HOW COULD YOU
Bye

My heart felt like it was broken into pieces I immediately broke down in tears and walked to the car hoping no one saw me.

"Becca wait, what's wrong" I hear Layla say not that far away from me. I make it to the car and she hugs me tightly.

"What happened" She asked still holding me, I moved away and showed her the messages without saying a word I could barely even speak right now. As she was reading her eyes instantly shot open

"NO FUCKING WAY THAT DICKHEAD" she screamed

"I k-now" I said tears streaming down my face.

"Lets go home" She said opening my car door and getting in her side, and we made our way to the house. Is this real.. I thought he was the one.. Is it me? Did I do something wrong? I decide to turn off my phone cause these notifications are getting annoying.

Diego's POV;

I'm in the studio and I finally finish recording my new song I get out of the booth and the boys start clapping me up

"You snapped bruh" Steven said

"Thanks g" I said clapping him up, I go grab my phone that I had left by the counter I don't like brining it in to the booth when i'm recording cause that shit be ringing too much.

I open it and see a bunch of notifications on instagram, weird I haven't posted shit. I click on it and see the photo I took with this annoying bitch steven brought she was a fan and I always take pictures with fans.. someone got into my phone, I look at the messages quickly and my heart drops.. What the fuck. Someone got into my phone and texted Becca, I was now pissed the fuck off

"It's okay your better off without her" I hear a familiar voice say. I look back and it was that Yuleema girl that steven brought. Who the fuck does this girl think she is.

"The fuck wrong with you why you even touch my phone and text my girl" I snapped, Steven got up quickly hearing how angry I was

"Woah the fuck going on?" Steven asked  trying to calm me down, I show him the messages and picture

"This is what the fuck going on" I snapped, steven looked shocked

"I should've never brought yo ass here" Steven said to Yuleema

"Whatever yall lame anyway" she laughed walking away, what an evil ass bitch. This gon sound weird but I wish I was a female right now so I could beat her ass.

I call Becca plenty of times and it goes straight to voice mail. I text her as well and nothing, I even tried contacting Layla but no one replies. My baby I don't wanna lose her.

"I'm out I need to go home" I say grabbing my shit and leaving quickly, I gotta go clear this shit out. I get in my car and drive home as fast as I could.

Becca's POV;
I was laying on the couch with Layla and we were watching scary movies and stuffing our faces with Ice cream and chips. This helped me cope but I was still broken on the inside I just don't wanna believe it, I can't put it into my head, I've been nothing but good. I don't deserve this and It's unfair.. I'm so glad to have Layla here though. We both decided to have our phones off so we can hang out in peace.

"This move is so good" She said while taking a bite from her chips

"This shit scary as fuck" I laugh, we watched insidious.

"Sorry about today girl but don't worry i'll always be here for you." Layla said hugging me.

"Thank you boo I appreciate you a lot" I said hugging her back.

"We're so gay" She says making us chuckle. I then here I knock on the door me and Layla look at each other quickly. Great who the fuck can this be, fingers crossed it isn't Diego I can't handle all that right now.. I go up to the door and open it revealing...

CLIFFHANGER SRRY ILY COMMENT AND LIKE FOR MORE❤️❤️❤️❤️ hope you enjoyed