11

Diego's pov:
I'm pissed off and i'm driving to Skimask's house, he's gon get a taste of his own medicine for touching Layla. Who the fuck would even touch a girl? I just don't understand. My phone rings and I receive a message I check it and it's Rebbeca

Babygirl💔
I miss u babe, pls text me so I know ur ok
I'm fine baby don't worry, miss you

I finally arrive to Skimasks house, my hearts beating fast and not cause i'm nervous but because i'm pumped to beat this kids ass. I park on the side and walk to his door, I knock obnoxiously cause he clearly has no respect for anyone so I won't have respect for him he opens the door and he looks pissed.

"Who th- The fuck is you doing her-"  Before he can even speak I punched him in the mouth, he fell to the ground and held his jaw he was bleeding from his mouth.

"Fuck is wrong with you i'm gonna beat your ass now" He stop up quickly and punched me in the cheek, it felt like nothing the fuck was that. So I punch him again.

"YOU LIKE HITTING GIRLS???? HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS FEEL" I punch him once again making him fall again. Both of his eyes were bruised up.

"So that bitch is with you guys, she deserved that shit she ain't worth sh-" I kicked his stomach causing him to cough, he spat out his blood. This kid clearly had no feelings. He Kicked my Leg, trying to brake it but I moved quickly. What's this guy doing. Then I hear a noise coming from upstairs, he looks at me in worry. I see a girl in a silk robe come down, so this kid is also cheating? WHAT SCUM.

"Bruh you really are worthless, how you gonna cheat on Layla, and abuse her." I say making sure the girl heard me.

"Hold up, You have a girlfriend? And you hit her?" The girl said looking at ski on the floor

"Chill it's not wha-" before he could finished the girl smacked him in the face you could hear the smack, Ski screamed he's such a pussy. His face was red and her hand mark was on his face.

"Your disgusting i'm out, glad your beating him up" She grabbed her things and left

"Your scum, how could you lay hands on a pregnant women let alone A WOMEN. If anyone's not worth shit it's you" I say standing over him, he winced in pain. What a pussy.

"Get the fuck out my crib" He says holding his cheek, I kicked him once more and warned him to never get near Layla or Bec cause i'd personally kill him. He had no words, I can tell he was embarrassed. I walked out of his crib and I actually felt relief, he deserved what I did to him. I don't believe violence is the answer but this I just can't sit around and not do anything, I had too. I get in my car and head back home, I checked my phone and I some missed calls from Becca right when I was about to call back my phone died. Great. I sped home so she wouldn't be more worried than she already was, I arrived parked my car, and entered the house. Becca Instantly shot her head up from the couch and ran to me giving me a huge hug.

"Baby I was so fucking worried are you okay?" she said checking me, I hate to worry her.

"I'm fine babygirl, my cheek is a little swollen but man did he pay for what he did and also there was another girl there but she smacked him when I told her what he'd done to Lay don't tell her yet though " I said

"Omg! Are you serious! What a dick. I won't tell her. But let's put some ice on your cheek, your like a super hero baby thank you." She gave me a peck on the lips grabbed my hand and took me to the couch, she sat me down and went to grab ice. She placed it on my cheek, and sat next to me.

"Is Layla okay?" I ask

"She's fine she's been sleeping this whole time, I don't wanna wake her she's exhausted she hasn't slept for who knows how long." she said in a sad tone, obviously feeling bad for her best friend.