43

Becca's POV;
I woke up sweating, and panting.. I had a bad dream again. I was really trying not to let this over come me, but I kept getting woken up to these bad nightmares. I look over at the clock and read '7:30am' I just decided to stay up, there's really no point in trying to sleep again. I look over at Diego who's asleep and smile, I'm gonna make everyone breakfast. I made my way downstairs and began to make waffles putting in one headphone bud and listening to music.

"You're up early" I hear Layla say from behind me reaching in the fridge grabbing water

"I can say the same for you" I say

"Well baby James always wakes me up early so yeah" She said sitting on the stool.

"I could barely sleep, I had some crazy dreams" I said trying not to remember

"Becca you can't let this guy haunt your life forever.. Let go of the pain" Lay said to me and honestly she was right, I had to stop letting this stop me from living my life. But honestly it was hard.

"I don't know, It's just so hard. I'm trying" I said but really I don't even know if I was trying.

"Well i'm here for you we all are" She said taking out the fruits for the waffles.

"Thank you I couldn't do it without you guys" I said serving the plates, I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and see Diego's cute sleepy face pop up.

"Morning guys" He said in a groggy voice Layla and I greeted back and I gave him a peck on the lips we all sat on the table and ate our breakfast and talked.

"I'm tired of being in here honestly" I spoke up

"We don't have to, we have protection everywhere we go. I think we should all go bowling" Diego said, that was a good idea.

"Yooo i'm so down, it'll be baby James first day out" Layla said excitedly

"I'm down too vamonossss" I said making them laugh

"Baby seriously since when you start going all spanish on me" Diego said making me chuckle, we all finished up our food and went to go get ready. I did my make up and wore a basic outfit since i didn't really feel like showing off.

"Y'all ready" Layla said holding baby james in her arms

"OMG my lil baby hiii" I said in a baby voice petting baby james tiny head, Diego and Layla chuckled and we made our way to the bowling arena that Diego rented out for just us. We arrived and entered, being greeted by the workers who were also fans of Diego.

"Are y'all ready to get your asses beat" I said while tying up the shoes they gave me, which honestly was a LOOK.

"Psh babe you don't know what you've got coming" Diego said doing the same, GAME ON. We began playing and I was up first, and of course

"HA STRIKE BITCHES" I said doing my dance

"Don't get ahead of yourself ma" Diego said chuckling and going next, he also made a strike and did his dance making Layla and I laugh.

"Alright both losers by the winner food" Layla said we all looked at eachother for a second

"Okay sure, lets hurry this up then cause i'm hungry and my free meal awaits me" I said. Layla threw the ball and had 3 pins standing.

"Okay I might lose and now I regret saying that" Layla walked back and sat down. We played laughed and talked, I felt so great full to be with the people I love and having a great time with them.

 We played laughed and talked, I felt so great full to be with the people I love and having a great time with them

Beccashrimp: The gang! Guys i'm getting free dinner tonight cause i'm winning this bowling match. :)

Likes 450k comments disabled

I got a call and got up to where they couldn't hear me I didn't wanna disturb the game nor the fun time we were having

LAWYER
Hello?
Hi becca looks like Bones escaped for more reasons other than for you. He just robbed a bank near where he was, this gives us more of a chance to catch him. So don't worry we will catch him no doubt!
Wow okay thank you so much bye
END

I felt a little more relieved when I heard that, he's so dumb you'd think he's trying to stay off the grid so cops don't catch him, but I mean hey i'm not complaining.

"Baby everything good?Its your turn" Diego walked over to me

"Yeah I got a call from my lawyer, Bones robbed a bank which gives them more chances to catch him" I said walking over to grab a ball

"No way??? Thank god, what a dumbass" Diego laughed

"Alright y'all start writing down what I want for dinner" I said smirking this was the last round. I threw the ball and

"HAA YES BITCHES" I said once again doing my dance. I just heard Layla and Diego scoff, I felt myself being lifted up and I squeal I was now hanging off Diego's shoulder

"BABE" I screamed and laughed he began running in circles oh god.

"WE GOT A WINNER" Diego laughed

"Ba-be your making me dizz-y" I said while laughing I was in tears. He placed me down and everything was spinning

"I hate you" I said laughing, he picked me up again bridal style and took me to the car

"You guys are children" Layla laughed

"We know" We said at the same time, making us laugh. We got in the car and made our way to a restaurant. I WAS HUNGRY, also free meal??? Yess

Sorry i haven't updated!!! short chapter? idk it's gonna get better though;))))