26

Becca's POV;
We finished getting ready and head out to the party I was low key nervous cause I haven't really gone to a party in a while. Last time I went to one it was a shit show. I grab onto Diegos hand while I look out the window, Tokyo was breathtaking all of the lights made everything look like I was in a a video game.

"You good baby?" Diego asked, I look over at him and nod

"Just a little nervous for no reason" I chuckle and he did the same

"I'm here baby don't worry" He said kissing my cheek, I love how he reassures me all the time.

We finally arrive at this HUGE mansion on top of a mountain and let me tell you there was a bunch of people there, this wasn't your typical party this looked like a 'Party cause the worlds gonna end in 2.5 seconds' kind of party lmao.

"Babe take a picture of me before we go in? " I ask Diego handing him my phone. He did so, and gave me my phone back.

"You fine" He said drooling I chuckled and winked at him

 Beccashrimp: i'm on top of a mountain at a party hby? 🧡 Likes 420k Comments 320k

Likes 420k Comments 320k

Username2: just wishing I was you

Laylangel: Can't wait to see you babes you look stunning as always

Beccashrimp: I love you i'll call you tomorrow morning @Laylangel

Xanxiety: 😍 you so precious ma

Slumpgod: That coat is too fresh

TrippieRedd: thaaaat girrrrl

Internetgirl: :( i couldn't make it but you look so good sweetie

Username6: INLOOOOVE MOM

Back to Becca's POV;

Diego and I walk hand in hand into the party, music immediately filling me ears.

"Yoooo y'all came" I hear from behind me, we look back and there is Trippie already fucked up. I chuckled at him.

"Of course bro" Diego said dapping him up

"Everyone's here bro they've been wanting to see you, slide through" Trippie said gesturing Diego to follow him. Diego grabbed my hand to begin following him but there's so much going on I just need me a drink honestly.

"Babe i'll meet you there i'm going to get myself a drink a bitch need to feel something already" I say to him over the loud ass music, he chuckled at what I said.

"Alright call me if anything. meet me back yeah?" He said, I nodded my head and gave him a kiss, then walked off to find drinks. Gosh where the fuck are the drinks i've been wandering around for a good 5 minutes now, yes i'm impatient I know.

I finally found a bar, and walked towards it. There was a sign that said 'There's no bartender make your own drink' shit, well don't mind if I do. I begin making me and Diego's drink, I be making those fire drinks can't lie.

"I was hoping to see you tonight dam shawty you look fine" I hear someone say from behind me. I look back and see Lil Skies staring me up and down, ugh what a weirdo. I rolled my eyes and continued to what I was doing completely ignoring his presence.

"You just just gonna ignore me like that wit yo sexy ass" I hear him say as he grabbed my ass, I instantly jumped up and pushed him.

"The fuck is your problem don't touch me" I snapped, I was so furious. Who the fuck does he think he is?

"Woah someone's a little angry tonight, Just chill shawty I wanna make you feel good better than that jit Lil whatever" He said smiling at me, more like evilly smiling at me. He's creepy.

"I'm not interested, I love Diego and I wouldn't leave him for anyone, now fuck off please? Thanks" I snap again rolling my eyes

Diego's POV;
I was catching up with the boys and shit but I was starting to get worried cause Becca been said she was gon get drinks like 20 minutes ago. What's taking her so long, I ain't bout to risk this again... I decided to go look for her cute ass, this place big as fuck though so it's gonna take me a minute. Someone bumps into me, on purpose and I get hot.

"Bruh watch where the fuck yo-" I stop at mid sentence when I look up and see Jessica's annoying ass. Great.

"Babe I knew you'd come back for me" She said going in for a hug but I moved away quickly.

"Can you like fuck off we've been broken up for so long now get a clue" I snapped at her

"But baby you know i'm what you want and need, I need you" She begged, uhhh this bitch is annoying.

"Nah you're crazy. I have eyes for my shawty only, I don't need you I been good without you for so long now. ILL BE ALRIGHT" I snapped again. She looked hurt but I don't care she's a toxic person. I walk away from her and shove my way through everyone.

I finally find the bar, and I see Becca. What a relief. I slowly went up to her and I see her arguing with Lil skies low key everything went slow motion and I was pissed the fuck off then boom he pushed her. I was fuming. NO ONE TOUCHES MY BABY. I instantly run up to him and start beating his ass, you can hear Becca tryna stop the fight but I paid no mind to no one but Skies and my fist in his face.

"THE FUCK YOU DOING TOUCHING MY GIRL, WHAT I TELL YOU. ID BEAT YOUR ASS" I snapped, people were surrounding us and screaming and just going crazy I punched him after every word I said but before I could do more damage than I already did with just a few punches security got a hold of me and held me back.

"Come near her again and I'll kill you next time" I screamed at Skies who probably ain't even hear me cause he was laying on the floor, probably passed out that's what that fuck nigga gets. I look over at Becca and she was shocked, I grab her hand and security lead us out of the party. I was still tryna calm down from that crazy ass moment.

Becca's POV:
"Okay babe that was fucking crazy but great at the same time" I chuckled and so did Diego I was in shock at everything that just happened. Skies was being a creep and thankfully before things got worst Diego found me. And i'm honestly glad he did that to him, cause Skies was saying such horrible things to me and then he pushed me. I was about to start swinging but before I could Diego Saved the day.

"Are you okay baby did he hurt you in anyway" He asked me stopping his tracks in front of the house that the party was going down in he grabbed my face and checked me.

"Babe i'm fine why are you worried about me when you have cut up knuckles!" I said grabbing his face back. He chuckled and shook his head.

"You stupid bitch you took my mans from me now i'm gonna beat your ass" I heard someone say behind me I quickly look back and see Diego's Ex Jessica, she don't want it right now. She bout to regret ever saying those words to me.

SHIIIT there's drama. Wonder what is gonna happen next, Like and Comment to find ouuuuut. 🤩