Introduction

"The colors mix more and more, and what I wanted to be a beautiful kaleidoscope is slowly turning into black"

When Faye Wilson's one and only prized possession got torn apart by a bully, she lost her temper and arrived home with bloody hands. Her terrorist parents decided to move to her cousin's house, giving Faye a ticket to a new start. 

A mysteriously rich neighborhood it is, and an even more majestic house that makes Faye's previous home look like nothing. A perfectionistic college student called Luke acts as the guardian in the house, taking care of his rather troublesome siblings Seth and Yuna, Faye's cheerful cousin Cam, and his dramatic sister Sana. 

As events occurred, truths became uncovered and Faye gets closer and closer to the house members, she experiences new feelings and learns one thing that seems so important yet tends to be forgotten:

The importance of being yourself.

~~~~~

Hi there! I am Sophia, and I am the author of this novel. I have to thank you for actually choosing to take a deeper look at my book. I highly appreciate it. 

This novel is for a school project, and my main goal in writing this book is to deliver the message of "being yourself", as well as show how important it is to stand up to peer pressure and go after what you believe in. I hope that you will have a great time reading this novel, and get something out of it. Maybe make you think while you're in the shower, or while you're doing a number two...

Ehem...

As an amateur, I'd really appreciate comments about the story, both compliments or critiques. I accept everything so please feel free to say whatever you want, whether it'll be about the story  or your personal experiences. :)

Once again, I hope that you can enjoy reading "Kaleidoscope", and I thank you so much for choosing this book. Have a great day :)

- Sophia 

~~~~~~

This book will be updated four times a week. On Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.