The Revealation

The man holding my mouth was Derek.What a coincidence ?,I thought.Who would have known that Derek would end up coming to Salfell Town.This must be his home then,I remembered Sam's story. My eyes twinkling,eye balls shaking as I looked at the gorgeous Derek.

Eventually,the moment was awkward.Quickly Derek dropped his hand from my mouth and apologized awkwardly."What are you up to Miranda?I mean other than leaving without saying anything and dropping all calls that is",Derek said."I...I...I am...I.....",I kept hesitating drilling embarrassment into the moment.As fast as I could I left the place.

"Let's go",I called upon my mission crew.We left the environment immediately before mom and dad could reach home.I could still feel the pain from my fall but that did not matter at that point.At that point all I can think about was going home in time.

We reached home as the sun was setting.I can feel my hunger.But at the same time I can feel my embarrassing moment taunting me.I kept making faces by myself, weirdly.We headed through the door and as if we planned it we all headed upstairs together at once.In my room we all settled breathing heavily.

"So",said Cause."What did you figure out?"added Samantha."Well", curious Sam said while eagerly shaking her thigh.I was standing as they were seated.I grabbed a chair and sat.Crunch!,I heard the sound of a paper behind me.I took the paper from my back and it was the flyer."Here",I gave them the paper and let it explain the situation.The flyer read:

People of Salfell Town,
Respected ladies and graduating gentlemen ,let today serve as an example by your permanent mayor. That rules in this town shall be followed as choice to living here was an option.

We are all family, permanent family members to each other as we all know that leaving is against the law.Men take your women with high regards or else.....well you have seen the turn out of events today.Stay consistent with the rubric.

"Were doomed", Samantha implied. "Real doomed",Sam agreed."So I guess now we will have to get along,huh",I tried cracking a joke as I continuasely nodded my head slowly trying to figure things out.But I guess that was not the time because none of them acknowledged my words."And what about mom and dad",I got more worried.

"Certainly,there must be a book like a constitution or something that explains everything.Maybe that should be our focus"I explained trying to calm the atmosphere."We will also need to find out why,I mean how did this all started"added Cause.Wait,how can Derek live here and stay in Sadain?,I questioned myself.