The Imitation

We called a taxi which came after seven minutes of waiting.The taxi took us to the House of the Mayor.We approached our destination as so many press members crowded around the Mayor asking of about her traveling.

We spun our head around but all her original agents were suited as our people.That only left Samantha and I .They did it quick I whispered to myself.Lets go I told Samantha and we scattered looking for bodyguards A and B.I found them.How do you know it's them,asked Samantha.Well there the only strangers wearing a black and white outfit like bodyguards with their bodyguard accessories so I think it's safe to say there our people,I answered as my voice gradually increased in anger with Samantha's foolish question.

Immediately we approached the body guards Samantha and I recognized them.They are the policemen Sam blackmailed.I swallowed a bulk of spit through my throat and prayed in my soul that they don't recognize us because that would waste our time and the time for departure is getting nearer.

We looked directly into each other's eyes and uncomfortable I turned to look at Samantha.But the only problem is Samantha is no where yo be found.I grew more uncomfortable and scared.There is no time to be angry as my toes and fingers kept banging against my body in fear and worry.

Hey boys said in a attracting and sexy voice.It is Samantha, unrecognizable Samantha.She went all out to save our ass and time.I am so glad she is my partner.I mean she literally went all out.Part of her stomach,belly area exposed,hair bounced with her makeup glowing,she bit her lips in a lofty manner as she spoke,her tuts were half naked and her mini skirt was useless to be worn.She sure is quick at changing.

She held both men and left to somewhere private.After a few minutes she peeped her head from the area they went and showed me a portion of the guards clothes so I know she is done with them.I approached to her and found them knocked out laying on the floor.What did you do I?, panicked.I poisoned them.What!I'm joking,they will be fine in a few hours and forget about all this.What did you give them?,I asked.Calm down I won't kill them.The answer frazzled me but it got the job down in a clean way so I did not bother with questions.We wore the outfits and went back inside the crowded people standing like bodyguards.

Well that is all the questions I will take,said the Mayor as we made room for her to enter her vehicle.She entered her black Jeep as she took two steps with one of us whom held her hand for support as she popped inside the car.We followed suit.The driver took her wheel.The two bikers signalled their readiness and that marked our journey.