The Meeting

I heard the sound of he bell time because I just finished those snacks and refreshments.I approached the living room and turns out everyone is set for the meeting but me.As we sat down,some on the chair,some on the floor,I went to keep the the food on the mini glass table by the side of the Sam.Okay so as you guys know what we're all here for,I began .Let us get started.I will leave the explanation with the team captain,Derek ,I pointed and he took the floor.

"Okay so we will need a gun which I will purchase"said Derek.Than I will get to the area were meeting for the execution which is quite far from here.I need two people who can drive a motorcycle and one person that can drive a car.Than the remaining are acting as bodyguards meaning they stay in the car with the Mayor for protection.The people who are driving with the mayor will go take out the original 'stay with the Mayor' bodyguards so you take their uniform and do it in a manner they will not suspect a thing.Lie , saying there will be no traveling today.Shut them in a room, handcuffed with food.I don't care.But do whatever you can to make them realize there will be no travelling without them suspecting a thing.The motorcyclist will do the same to the original motorcyclists.I raised my ✋.Yes Miranda,I will convince the Mayor on the trip.How?,I asked,do you like know her?,I giggled and everyone did too but Myran.Do you have no sense of humor ?,I said to Myran directly.He made a face that signified'you don't know that is why you are giggling'.I ignored and shrugged my shoulders.Back to your question Miranda.I will get it done,I am the captain for a reason,no questions necessary on how I will do it.I soaked  his speech and let it be.

"Why will we need a gun? if we are already going to be given one as we are going to be protecting the Mayor", Mom questioned and justified."I am purchasing a short and silent gun because the gun her back-ups use are loud,long and as you fire ,it indicates so the people back in office  and the police will all be warned that the Mayor is in danger.

So are we clear?, Derek posed to everybody.Yes,yeah,sure it was replied agreeably.Derek decided:

Sam is one of the motorcyclists since he knew she can drive back in Sadain at school.

The other biker is Myran.

Mom will drive .

And Dad,Miranda,Cause and Samantha are 'with the Mayor' bodyguards.

Tomorrow we head out,everyone gets to their duty and we all meet at the Mayors destination.After the meeting was concluded.Everyone went about their business.Myran left and Derek was about to leave too when I stopped him.We stood alone in the parlour and I began speaking to him.

This may be the wrong time but it has been bothering me.Why did you keep passing the ball to me in gym class?Seriously,he laughed.I became slightly angry with my eyebrows getting together which I believe Derek saw and which made him realize."I did so because you have no sense of adventure. You have always been feeling down in gym class and in  life for that matter.I was trying to make you  put yourself forward.If you were given the opportunity,if you were dragged and felt yourself in action than maybe you will turn the upside down faces in gym class to happy faces,"Derek explained.

"You noticed",I said joyfully.You knew passing to me would probably end with our team losing but you still did so.Despite how much you love playing and winning.But still you passed to me.I smiled and nodded but my heart slowly melted.