The Decision

"You know we can't leave the town,right?The checking point to leaving this town is highly secure and there isn't even a checking point for leaving but entering.",Derek informs.
"What about my friends?",I ask. "Franky",says emotional Cause and "poor Franky", Samantha adds.

Turns out Mom is awake when we were watching the news."Where is your father",she bolts.She stomps into the kitchen and throws fear in Dad and Victoria's Mom.

"I told you my opinion regarding this place",Mom starts."I said no but no you said yes,yes!,yes! yes!,we had to come to Salfell,it's cheap,it's better, well I guess having the entire family hiding out is just right",Mom continues as Dad is seated with his hand on his cheek looking at Mom.I would say he is not listening like any man would but Dad is different and their relationship is unique.

As we stand watching Mom's break out,Sam and Myran storm in the house breathing heavily while they held Franky's hand on both sides in the middle.We were all acting suprised.But Victoria's Mom made a face thats like c'mon,there are others, really others,as if you people were not enough.

"Okay, so good news,we got your sister,bad news,there right behind us",says Sam shaking and freaking.Clearly this is the first time she has been in such a situation despite how bad she can be.Myran couldn't even talk.He is just trying to catch his breath.

"How did you..",I say."escape and get your sister",Sam continues my sentence."Well ,were both pretty good at being bad with the system",Sam claims and turns to her left to glance at Myran.I knew something is happening or perhaps happened. Myran unfocused stops to seek and give Sam back a smile.

"Did you say your being followed?", freaking Derek asks."Okay that's it,you all need to go", says Victoria's Mom shaking her head like staying here for even a second is impossible, she gets up to lead us out."How did you know they are here?", Victoria's Mom asks Sam."I told you, were bad asses", claims edgy Sam."Okay you people have definitely got to leave", Victoria's Mom demands with more confidence and certainty.

As Victoria's Mom is pushing us out and Victoria is pleading her Mom."Mom your car was at the scene so you are part of it,it is better for you to stick with them", explains Victoria.We all agree in unison for we have not a place to stay.Victoria's Mom now thinking about her current situation suddenly gets a loud banging on her door,she peaks through her curtains only to find several cars and people working for the government standing in front of her house.She freaks, babbling and sweating. Victoria's Mom is still considering whether she should be part of us or not."Mom,Dad is almost back",says Victoria and that automatically triggers Victoria's Mom to sharing in the crime.