The Survivors

"How are you alive?",mom asks."You want me dead now",dad replies."No,I mean,you were literally shot so...""You know the bullet proof vest I wore in the afternoon showing you my muscles off while you ignored me. Well I never removed it",dad explains. "Well that's the best decision you have made since our coming",she responds while she pulls him and rests on his chest holding him firmly.

Sam and Myran hold hands and stand like survivors.Cause and Samantha are clinging to each other as they approach Sam and Myran smiling like survivors to other survivors would.

Mom and dad stand next to the two couples side by side in a Franky holds dad thighs with her hand as he walks to them.

We face each other,Derek and I."So how did your mom know of you and I.You know earlier when she held a gun against me because she believes I am your influence or something...", I ask after I take a breath and out at all the events that take place today.

He sighs."Don't laugh",he says."I ...I...I am have a diary",he finally confidently says with laughing a bit after his confession.I start to giggle, remember my promise than create a straight face.He looks at me sternly,"shocker",he says and holds me by the neck like a buddy,pointing to where were going which is where our fellow survivors stand.

We stand altogether facing the direction where the sun rises after the rain that came and washed the blood away.As the sun rises,the bodies alive left the bodies of their loved ones as we stand as one watching the luck we have as we see the light of day.

Maybe leaving Sadain was good.
It gave me the experience of  taking risks.I now know that one doesn't necessarily have to take risks because life is risky itself.

The Mayor did experience torture from her husband which after his death she had the wish and zeal to help other women from her experience.One thing for sure,she did change men and therefore society.We do not live in commands set by women but at the same time we live in a better non-woman degrading life in any way.So despite her bad actions ,ideas or ways.She had good intentions that spread to today.

Experience changes us, like Mr Martwell who is now a better man.As we stand,the sun is completely out,the bright rays of change and hope.As we stand in this town,skinny or squared no more in a town now known  as Mrs Martwell's Change.