The Undercover

But her continuous characteristics of freaking out we're still visible so Victoria gives her Mom a slap and focused Victoria's Mom says "thank you"to her daughter.

"Go straight,take a right to the other living room and underneath the brown circle carpet is a picture with numbers , Victoria you type your birthday and you guys just head in the room,the light will automatically turn on", directs Victoria's Mom."We have a secret room, you didn't tell me", Victoria confronts her Mom."Its for in case your father ever acts more of an ass than he already is and if we needed to be safe from him", Victoria's Mom explains and points her hand that indicated we should go because the banging on the door keeps getting louder.

Victoria's Mom opens the door and fixes herself up to imply to the man standing by the door that she was busy doing some lady stuff, cooking, cosmetics and all that."You know how it is with us ladies",she says to him.He nods just to pass away the comment and get to what brings him.

"Ma'am, have you seen these people?",he asks holding a poster of us."Nop",she answers ,scratches her neck and smile."Well can you explain this Ma'am?",the man asks again holding a picture of all of us at our house when we were busy running away from the shots.Victoria comes back and answers every question with an explanation as if it is true.When the questioner sees he has nothing else against them,he apologizes respectfully and they leave.

They then see a man behind the officers standing aside next to his car as they leave.It is Victoria's father standing stern because now that his family is under suspicion, surveillance will be on them 24/7 and that means that everything Victoria's father use to do is now exempted.He has to pretend to be a nice guy,kind husband for the moment he decides to be the ass that he is,he is the next man that gets slaughtered into pieces and it happens around here,yes, slaughtered like an animal.

The same thing happened to a man around these parts.He was under suspicion and so with security in him every single day and second of his life.That discomfort made him admit his crime than to live the way he did.

Victoria runs to the secret room as her Mom also encourages her.Victorias goes to tell us about keeping silent,the current situation,what is going to be happening and how her father is back,just an update.Victoria's Mom still stands by the door as Victoria's father parks.The moment he approaches the door she makes way for him but instead he drags her and jokingly yet fiercely kisses her on the face because with the way he kisses,he did not aim for anywhere specific.Victoria's Mom suprised.By her ear he then says,"I bet you know what's happening by now between you and I.Your a smart girl!So be wise and hand those freaking people if you have them because I will not live like Danny Durauso(the man with the discomfort). Especially in my house and simply having to be because of you.And pretend we live in the crappy harmony they expect",he explains and let her go.She smiles.