The Busted

It is late and we just ate our dinner. But poor and innocent Victoria forgets to shut the door completely. She left a small amount exposed,so small but large to Victoria's dad because he is the one living in a life of pretence.He keeps quiet and walks out of the house.Turns out Victoria's dad went to the Mayor's office whom brings an army along with her.

Victoria and her mom joking as they come down the stairs hear the door bust down, terrified but they know he knows the moment they see the reaction, entrance and all that.They quickly follow the crowd that have come all ganging up against us.

The secret room door is opened and when we see the light we expect Victoria or perhaps her mother.But we hear loud noises down the stairs and before anyone could really move we were each grabbed by a soldier, handcuffed and out in the field where the men would take their daily run or get murdered they throw us like garbage on the ground.They did not exclude anyone,not the child talkless of women.But at least I can feel, see and tell that our grip is lighter than the way the men's wrist were grabbed.

As we kneel with our hands to our back.Victoria's mom keeps saying "sorry",she keeps at it,her words were on mute out of grief but her lips were so wide crying out the word so clearly.I feel dry inside .And not even the snitch escaped the kneeling on the floor with the hands to the back.

Franky keeps crying.Some anxious and others kneeled strong and brave.The Mayor got one of her men to aim at me simply because I happen to be the first one by her side.The man is ready to shoot me,I bend my head praying and at this point I here nothing but my supplications and see nothing but darkness as I have my eyes shut.But when I hear nothing and feel nothing,I suddenly hear dad's voice."Shoot me and let them live",he says on and on, again and again.You would think his wife would react but I guess the spark left.

The Mayor whispers in the ear of the man with the gun.Turns out she asked him to shoot at dad because the sudden trigger blasts sending many jittering,my dad shot at the shoulder and down he went.I couldn't even close my jaw.It is then I realize someone was more struck with pain than me."No",she says in a high pitched tone ,one from miles away and one can still tell that the tone is of someone deeply deeply hurt and inflicted with so much unbearable pain.Mom enters into a state of shock,she froze and all that moved were the tears down her cheek while dad lay eyes- closed bleeding.Guess she still loves her man.The shot also made more people tremble and more people lost bravery.