The Killing

A sharp tool they shot at the Mayor. Derek jumps to save her but he did not make it,he almost did in the nick of time but in that second he missed,the sharp end struck into the Mayor's muscle,her body dripped a pond of blood.

Derek on the floor,sweating, disturbed,breathing endlessly with eyes open wide shaking and unspeakable he becomes.

They look into each other's eyes,the Mayor and Derek,she nods at him understandingly while she is backing away, taking a step one by one going backwards,Mom ignites a fire behind her where the Mayor's body crumbles, disappears and turns to crust."Go to hell Bitch and he will pay you a visit, finish you there,but so kind he is that I will assure your done for",Mom says referring to the man paying the visit as dad.

Derek now yells in anger.Yelling his pain ,I turn hurt but suprised,I mean this is the woman he planned to kill with a gun,what happened?

At the moment,Mrs Martwell's innocence and fear had already fled,busy fighting till she drops the sword the moment a gun drives inside her from the Mayor's men while she is trying to save her ass of a man.But since she married him,they must  have been something she saw.

He turns as she knelt in agony,slowly she fell and this hurts more than ever because she saved him despite how he is and what he did to her and their child.He holds her in his arm apologizing and asking why she did what she did even though her eyes are closed.His entire body pops veins and the body is maroon like the blood that shed from his wife.He yells with his face at the sky and a tear from each eye that is continuous."Wake up",he keeps at it with his voice rising as he shakes her to wake up.

He looks at the man that killed his wife by gradually moving his head yelling and shaking his red face down  till he faces the man straight ahead of him as he had already turn holding his wife but now on his knees.He drops the wife's head on the bloody grass and runs screaming and shaking his bloody red face with his knife in his hand above him ready to strike his wife's murderer.The murderer tries shooting but there is no bullet and on the spot,the knife drives inside the organs of the killer.Victoria's father shakes the knife inside the body some more so he the killer feels his pain and the pain of his wife combined.The killer falls to the same field where Mrs Martwell laid.Mr Martwell relieves his despair.