Chapter 1

Sarah's POV

"When will this stupid life end!!" I cried and placed my hands on my forehead.

I tried to do my homework. 'Stupid homework! I dont need this shit!'

I kicked my table, making the books on the shelf fall. And of course, the books fell on my head.

"GODDAMMIT!!" I screamed.

I rearranged the books and relaxed.

'No, Sarah. You must finish the damn homework first'

I groaned and got my pen and started to write. A few hours later, "I'm finally done with this shit".

I looked through my bedroom window and saw teenagers. 'Shit. Bullies. I can't get out.' I said to myself.

I had an idea. I got my favorite Swiss army knife and went out of the house. The teenagers approached me and started to insult and bully me again. "Oh, so you want some wounds, bitches?!" I yelled and took my knife out.

"Woah, easy girl" The guy with a punk rock shirt said.

"YOU THINK I WOULD GO EASY ON YOU?!?! YOU'VE BEEN INSULTING ME FOR 10 FUCKING YEARS!!! I WOULD CUT YOUR GODDAMN HEART OUT YOU BITCH!!" I yelled. He gulped and ran away. "Run like a coward!"

"So you want some wounds?!" I smirked. They shook their heads and ran away. Such cowards.

'Okay. Calm down Sarah.'

I went to a store to buy some chips. "Looks like a slut is here." The store bitch said.

"YOU! YOU TREAT YOUR COSTUMERS NICELY!! I'LL SLICE YOUR NECK YOU BIG WHORE!!!" I shrieked.

She didnt listen to me. 'Damn this stupid store shit'

I looked at my watch and it's 8:00 PM. 'I've been screaming at 8:00? Meh. At least I taught those shits'

I was walking on my way home when this teenagers showed up again. This time, they got bats and knives. 'You're in deep trouble'

I gulped.

"So this stupid slut wanted to cut your heart out, Lee? Let's see who'll be dead by now!" A mohawk dood said.

They started attacking me. I dodged a few hits but a lot hit me. I yelled in pain. I took my knife out and randomly moved my arm at the air.

Suddenly, I felt that I already cut something. No, I didn't cut, I stabbed. The guy yelled in pain and said "Kill her!!". Something hit my head and I blacked out.

A/N: Hey meowies! So chapter one ends here. Violent isn't it? Don't try stabbing someone with a knife okay? And don't be a bully. You'll be in deep trouble. So yeah! Share it please! Follow and like too!

~LittleMeowMacaroni